- RSS Channel Showcase 7789116
- RSS Channel Showcase 6995708
- RSS Channel Showcase 3271012
- RSS Channel Showcase 9196865
Articles on this Page
- 11/14/18--12:49: _Connect Laptop to a...
- 11/14/18--12:57: _Does the Pavilion 1...
- 11/14/18--13:52: _Re: Mouse keeps hol...
- 11/14/18--15:16: _Black screen when r...
- 11/14/18--15:23: _Envy Laptop 17 & Ex...
- 11/14/18--16:44: _Display Flickers Ho...
- 11/15/18--02:51: _Touchscreen not wor...
- 11/15/18--06:38: _HP 15-ac000 Noteboo...
- 11/15/18--06:41: _Auto Rotate can't r...
- 11/15/18--06:45: _on a 15-ay 103dx th...
- 11/15/18--07:40: _Changed screen by i...
- 11/15/18--09:44: _[edited] Screen Size
- 11/15/18--08:59: _Models with AUO B15...
- 11/15/18--09:17: _New Omen 15 - Backl...
- 11/15/18--10:57: _Hdmi port not work...
- 11/15/18--12:01: _Win 10 1809 fingerp...
- 11/15/18--12:16: _White smudge when t...
- 11/15/18--16:31: _Spectre 360 stylus ...
- 11/15/18--17:23: _How can I add music...
- 11/15/18--17:26: _Setting brightness ...
- 11/14/18--12:49: Connect Laptop to a external Vga Monitor
- 11/14/18--12:57: Does the Pavilion 15-cx0036tx have 144Hz panel?
- 11/14/18--13:52: Re: Mouse keeps holding down after i let go?
- 11/14/18--15:16: Black screen when running full screen 3D games
- 11/14/18--15:23: Envy Laptop 17 & External HDMI Display
- 11/14/18--16:44: Display Flickers Horizonally to the point its unreadable
- 11/15/18--02:51: Touchscreen not working - HP Envy 13 (2017)
- 11/15/18--06:38: HP 15-ac000 Notebook PC series (Touch) ,Display is not working
- 11/15/18--06:41: Auto Rotate can't run in windows 10 pro
- 11/15/18--07:40: Changed screen by insurance company
- 11/15/18--09:44: [edited] Screen Size
- 11/15/18--08:59: Models with AUO B156HAN08.2 (AUO82ED) display
- 11/15/18--09:17: New Omen 15 - Backlight Bleed?
- 11/15/18--10:57: Hdmi port not working on HP Envy dv6
- 11/15/18--12:01: Win 10 1809 fingerprint reader no longer working
- 11/15/18--12:16: White smudge when the screen is black.
- 11/15/18--16:31: Spectre 360 stylus stopped working
- 11/15/18--17:26: Setting brightness Contrast problem
How can I connect my laptop to and external VGA monitor? This pc only has usb ports and 1 hdmi port? Docking stations are too expensive to purchase. Is there a cable that can be connected to the HDMI port and to the vga port on the monitor?
Does the Pavilion 15-cx0036tx laptop have a 144Hz panel? The shop I bought it from advertised that it did, yet in Windows it only comes up with Generic PnP driver for the monitor, limiting me to 60Hz. I cannot configure it any higher. Games appear capped at 60fps if I enable VSync on the GTX1050Ti.
hello! i've been having the same problem with my mouse, but the clicklock box isn't checked. my computer seems to think that clicklock is enabled regardless of whether or not the box is checked - i'm just wondering if there's a solution to this problem? thanks!
I recently purchased this laptop and the specs seems promising...
But unfortunately, from the beginning when I created another user to log in to windows, and when I try to log in with it, I get a black screen without displaying anything, even the wallpaper!!! hitting alt+ctrl+del displays the windows options from which I select to log off and select the primary user, then it starts normally. I had to reset the device to overcome this issue.
Now, while running games in full screen mode, I get a black screen without having the option to switch windows, and the laptop freezes!!!
When I hit Alt+Ctrl+Del, I get the option to select the task manager, but then the black screen, and no other software is being able to run.
I think it's a Drivers/DirectX/Display related issue, but I tried to do everything on web including installing old directX dirvers and files, and nothing happened.
If I can't solve this issue, I will return the laptop.
Thanks in advance.
Hi, Trying to use my HP 34c as an external monitor for my Envy 17 laptop using HDMI. The laptop detects the display, but nothing is displayed. The cable isn't the issue as I use the same cable with another computer, and it has no issue using the 34c as a display. I am current on both Windows and HP updates.
Laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home (64 Bit) Version 1803 / Build: 17134.376
As soon as I start the my laptop, the home page appears fine, but whenever I start to do anything,
the screen begins to flicker & shake mostly horizonally and the who things is unreadable.
My touchscreen on my HP Envy 13 has stopped working.
When I look at my device specifications it now says "No pen or touch input is available for this device" - touch screens don't magically disappear!
According to the troubleshoot guides I should be updating drivers in Device Manager under Human Interface Devices - the only things I have are HID-compliant wireless radio controls and HP Wireless Button Driver.
My HP 15-ac000 Notebook PC series (Touch) display is not working and seems i need to replace the display and get a new one.Would like to know how much does a new display cost and if any pointers available please input
i install windows 10 Pro. , auto rotates cannot start or run when I change to the touchscreen.
and most apps. for this notebook, I want to install it but the system tells me can't install it, why?
please advice me cuz I love this notebook that's name HP Elitebook 2760p and I can't sell it cuz this problem
so couple weeks ago I've dropped my laptop in the tram and my screen cracked. I've called the insurance company and gave them all the information needed to identify my product. It came back yesterday, but I've noticed that compared to the old screen, when the notebook is off, the new one is kind of red, not dark / black. It works OK, but the background never goes fully black, so it's kind of disturbing. Shouldn't all insurance companies work with HP or at least get the parts for repairs from HP ?
Any ideas what might have happened ?
Which is the default display manufacturer for this notebook ?
The device was bought from Cyberport shop in Cologne, Germany. (If it makes any difference)
HI Want to know the screen size of my laptop
can anybody help with specifying which HP laptop models from Omen 15 and Pavilion 15 series have the AUO B156HAN08.2 (AUO82ED) display?
I purchased a brand new HP Omen 15 yesterday. I took it home and the computer has been great. However, I've noticed that in darker scenes in full screen video, and during the boot logo black screen that there's an uneven white light around the lower left corner of the screen. Is this normal? It looks pretty bad when the room is dark and the display is set to max brightness. Here's a picture of what I'm seeing. I took this picture in a sun-lit room so It wasn't even that dark and the probelm is still very visible. Can this be fixed?
Hdmi port was working until Windows 10 update and now it does not work at all. I am trying to connect to the TV
Just updated my laptop to latest Win 10 and all went well except fingerprint reader no longer works. In Device Manager it shows the Validity Sensor as installed and "working properly" under "Biometric devices", but further details show "Device USB\VID_138A&PID_0005\3213266df500 requires further installation." The driver is version 184.108.40.206 from 5/4/2009. Have checked for updated drivers, but none found. The fingerprint reader worked properly on Win 10 1803, but I remember having to hunt for drivers back then also. Unfortunately, that driver no longer works. Suggestions welcome, thanks.
I was about to sell an HP Spectre X360, when I noticed a small white horizontal smudge that is visible when the screen is black or a dark colour. It is only faint but would reduce the value and appeal of the product. Can someone tell me why this smear occurs, can it be fixed by screen replacement, and would it be likely to get worse? As far as I know I did not mistreat the product.
I got my new Spectre 360 last night and I love it! I want to use the active stylus that came with it to take notes for classes. Last night it was working great: skipping a little, a bit of a lag, but no major problems. Today, it's impossible to write with. I attached a screenshot of a test I did. All of the lines are me drawing straight, directly across the screen. The words are me just writing "hello" over and over. It's a mess! I'm not sure what's going on. The battery shouldn't be dying. I got this laptop last night.
NO error messages Just need to know how to add music to my video
I did a moniter calibration and i cant find where to adjust brightness and contrast. I am a photographer and can tell contrast is terribly off. If I can't fix this will need to return it asap. Please help me