- RSS Channel Showcase 4167948
- RSS Channel Showcase 8854079
- RSS Channel Showcase 6767557
- RSS Channel Showcase 5918930
Articles on this Page
- 11/09/18--05:46: _Phone buttons not w...
- 11/09/18--06:06: _Unable to change br...
- 11/09/18--06:25: _looking for compati...
- 11/09/18--08:35: _Paviliov 11t-n000x3...
- 11/09/18--09:35: _Having troubles wit...
- 11/09/18--10:07: _black screen on hp ...
- 11/09/18--11:43: _Two horizontal line...
- 11/09/18--12:00: _What pens are compa...
- 11/09/18--13:51: _Touchpad on 17t wil...
- 11/09/18--13:54: _Cracked Screen
- 11/09/18--13:49: _Re: Extremely Zoome...
- 11/09/18--15:33: _Touch pad HP 17-bs1...
- 11/09/18--21:54: _Tilt pen functional...
- 11/09/18--22:32: _"HP Truevision HP I...
- 11/10/18--02:51: _Does the HP pen wor...
- 11/10/18--03:16: _Has anyone found a ...
- 11/10/18--03:19: _HP ENVY 17 3070nr. ...
- 11/10/18--04:40: _How to connect my l...
- 11/10/18--04:55: _Shadow spot display
- 11/10/18--05:27: _two monitors to laptop
- 11/09/18--05:46: Phone buttons not working(even no light on it)
- 11/09/18--06:06: Unable to change brightness levels.
- 11/09/18--06:25: looking for compatible pen for my HP Pavilion 360 13-u101na
- 11/09/18--08:35: Paviliov 11t-n000x360 touchscreen
- 11/09/18--09:35: Having troubles with my g72 internal LCD screen
- 11/09/18--10:07: black screen on hp elite 8560p
- 11/09/18--11:43: Two horizontal lines on the screen
- 11/09/18--12:00: What pens are compatible to hp Spectre 15-bl000ur?
- 11/09/18--13:51: Touchpad on 17t will not right or left click
- 11/09/18--13:54: Cracked Screen
- 11/09/18--13:49: Re: Extremely Zoomed in Videos (created and streaming)
- 11/09/18--15:33: Touch pad HP 17-bs153cl
- 11/09/18--21:54: Tilt pen functionality not working with Envy x360 15z
- 11/09/18--22:32: "HP Truevision HP IR Camera" on the Envy Laptop - 17t
- 11/10/18--02:51: Does the HP pen work with my HP Envy 360 Model No 15-ar052na
- 11/10/18--03:16: Has anyone found a Pen/stylus compatiblity with HP 360 13-u100na
- 11/10/18--04:40: How to connect my laptop to 4k monitor which has DP and HDMI ports
- 11/10/18--04:55: Shadow spot display
- 11/10/18--05:27: two monitors to laptop
on my laptop I have 2 nice phone buttons for pickup calls and rop it.
My laptop didnt have 4G modem, but on video and laptop promo page I see that this buttons should work with Skype and Skype for Business.
Our local IT didnt have any idea how to fix this buttons and make them working.
May be some one know how to enable them or what need to be installed for fixing them?
P.S. I will be super disapointed if they used only for celluar calls:(
I am unable to change the brightness levels on my laptop.
I have had this laptop for under a year and until now, I have been able to change the brightness.
However now when I try it does not allow me even when I go onto the settings and manually try to change the levels.
Can anyone suggest a pen that would work with my Pavilion 360 13-u101na not sure if it should be active or not my touch screen is 10 points,hope this is enough ,thanks in advance
I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10. Afterward my touchscreen stopped working.
The touchscreen works in the BIOS and passes the BIOS touchscreen test.
Windows 10 is up to date (Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.376 11/8/2018)
The Device manager does not list the HID compliant Touchscreen. Performing scan for Hardware changes does not add the HID Compliant Touchscreen device.
"No pen or touch input is available for this display" is listed when view pen and touch info is searched.
I have tried updating drivers for the HP site, to no avail.
Serial Number [edited] Part Number G5S85AV INTEL Pentium CPU N3530 @2.16GHz
I am having troubles with my internal LCD screen. Internal picture is white, pixelated and showing almost no colors. The extarnal video signal seems to be perfect. What is the issue?
What are the common solutions for the black screen on elite 8560 p laptop?
I have noticed two horizontal black lines suddenly.I dont know what happened .I don't know whether this is a display problem or motherboard issue. I have updated few settings recently and tried resetting the windows but that didn't work out.Expecting a solution from some one.
I need information about compatible pens.
Is this pen compatible http://www8.hp.com/by/ru/products/oas/product-detail.html?oid=9703006?
I noticed my touchpad does not work properly when my palms are in the resting position. It seems the functionality of the touchpad is negatively impacted by the weight of my left wrist on the surface of the laptop. The surface to the left of the touchpad is too weak and therefore the weight of my wrist bends it down slightly and this interferes with the right or left clicking of the touchpad. If I remove the weight of my palms, the touchpad works fine. This is a design problem with the laptop. The surface where the palms rest is too flimsy! Very frustrating! I'm sure others have this same problem. Does HP have a solution for this?
Where can I get a cracked screen replaced on my HP Stream 11? And what is the cost?
I have this experience my videos are super zoomed when y laptop is plugged in. i can only watch video on battery
this cannot be normal. Is there a solution to this from HP?
I have not been able to find the part number for the digitizer of my laptop, I broke the lcd screen and when changing it the touch pad got damaged. I need to know which is the part number of the touch screen to get it replaced. Thank you for your help.
I just got a new Envy x360 15z (cp0xxxx I think) with an HP Tilt Pen. I cannot get the tilt functionaltiy to work. I have followed this thread: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-Spectre-and-HP-Tilt-pen-tilt-functionality/m-p/6723330#M176131 and installed the drivers as listed there, which correspond to my device. When I use the Windows Sketchpad app to test the pen, it does not show any change in drawing regardless of the orientation of the pen or the laptop itself (or if it's in tablet mode or not). Definitely nothing like what happens in that video happens for me.
I can put the pen in presentation mode and the cursor moves around when the orientation of the pen, so that seems to work. Although the cursor moves VERY fast in presentation mode. Totally unusable as a cursor. A tiny movement moves it quite a bit. Maybe this can be adjusted... anyway.
But in drawing the tilting function still doesn't work, even after installing the drivers pointed at in the solution in the above linked post. Any thoughts?
Edit, I just noticed that Windows Defender considers the EZTiltPen driver software from the HP download linked in that thread to be a serious Trojan and blocks it. What's up with that?
My "HP Truevision HP IR Camera" on the Envy Laptop - 17t has stopped working after Windows update. The two red lights by the camera stopped flashing when logging in with Windows "Hello".
I would like to use the hp pen with my laptop, I'm not sure that it is compatable!!
I can only find posts from a year ago saying there were no compatible pens...hoping someone found one that works
Windows 10 home. Screen brightness settings does not work.
See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7dnkGeNpFc
My notebook HP ProBook 450 G5 contains usb-type-c with dp alt mode. Is it possible to achieve 60hz on 4k monitor? If so, what cable should I use?
There appears a shadow spot in the righthand lower corner of my notebook. I rebooted the notebook several times, but it keeps coming back. But when I plug the adapter, the shadow spot dissappears. It doesn't happen consequently. So sometimes it's there (plugged or unplugged) and sometimes it pops up (most of the time when I unplug the notebook of power).
So sorry. I'm sure this has been asked a zillion times already.
We recently bought a Pavilion 15t laptop for my wife. We love it but the number of ports is limited. Two USB 2.0, 1 USB-C, one HDMI, and one RJ-45, and a card reader.
What is the most efficient way to intall two external monitors that will still leave her the use of the two USB 2.0 ports for her mouse and keyboard?