- RSS Channel Showcase 3948341
- RSS Channel Showcase 9226868
- RSS Channel Showcase 2781428
- RSS Channel Showcase 1353586
Articles on this Page
- 01/22/18--05:29: _torn screen
- 01/22/18--05:30: _Touchpad doesn't work
- 01/22/18--06:19: _Cant change display...
- 01/22/18--07:08: _connect TV screen
- 01/22/18--07:17: _Does Cortana and Wi...
- 01/22/18--07:45: _Addon_OSD.exe stop ...
- 01/22/18--08:09: _Where can I find th...
- 01/22/18--10:27: _HID PCI minidriver ...
- 01/22/18--12:24: _how do i slow down ...
- 01/22/18--12:44: _HP ENVY x360 m6-aq1...
- 01/22/18--13:45: _Keyboard not workin...
- 01/22/18--13:58: _what is it my amd v...
- 01/22/18--14:47: _HP Envy Webcam Stop...
- 01/22/18--15:05: _When clearly in the...
- 01/22/18--17:29: _Large display issue...
- 01/22/18--18:10: _Does my EliteBook x...
- 01/22/18--20:53: _How to get rid of B...
- 01/22/18--22:25: _Should I be concern...
- 01/23/18--01:34: _Dual monitor issue
- 01/23/18--03:15: _Commander la batter...
- 01/22/18--05:29: torn screen
- 01/22/18--05:30: Touchpad doesn't work
- 01/22/18--07:08: connect TV screen
- 01/22/18--07:17: Does Cortana and Windows Ink work on HP 15-bs033cl?
- 01/22/18--07:45: Addon_OSD.exe stop working error message
- 01/22/18--08:09: Where can I find the replacement parts?
- 01/22/18--10:27: HID PCI minidriver for ISS
- 01/22/18--12:24: how do i slow down a slideshow?
- 01/22/18--12:44: HP ENVY x360 m6-aq105dx TouchScreen not working
- 01/22/18--13:45: Keyboard not working , after Windows 10 upgrade
- 01/22/18--13:58: what is it my amd version and gpu 0 to 100 to 0
- 01/22/18--14:47: HP Envy Webcam Stopped Working
- 01/22/18--17:29: Large display issues, external monitor not working
- 01/22/18--18:10: Does my EliteBook x360 1030 G2 comes sith HP Sureview?
- 01/22/18--20:53: How to get rid of Bang and Olufsen toolbar
- 01/23/18--01:34: Dual monitor issue
- 01/23/18--03:15: Commander la batterie en ligne pas encore reçu
after updating windows 10 my screen is strangely torn, no video driverupdate seems available, what to do now?
I bought my convertible laptop short of 3 weeks ago and everything seemed fine for the first few days. However, this past week I've been troubled by my touchpad not working. When I start the laptop, the pointer will show on the lock screen but doesn't react to touch - while ELAN settings say it is enabled. I make do with controlling the touch screen itself, but much prefer using the touchpad and feel it's very disappointing to find such problems with a brand new laptop.
So far, I've done all the updates recommended and don't know where to go from here.
Can you please help? Do I need to take the computer back to the store I bought it from or is there a way I can fix it myself?
I have recently purchased a hp laptop model no- Hp bs-659tx . Recently encountering a problem , default primary display driver is selected which is "Microsoft Basic Render Driver".For this reason I cant change the feature in Games. So If there is any option by which I can disable Microsoft Basic Render Driver & use Amd Radeon as primary display driver. Also in "dxdiag" it is showing "Microsoft Basic Render Driver" as primary display driver.
Please help me with this issue, as I need it very badly.Googled to much great extent, but cant find any permanent solution.
How can I connect the TV screen on the Laptop? HDMI dont work. VGA connection to HDMI is expensive by te converter.
I am looking to purchase the HP 15-bs033cl from Costco for my son. In the description it describes Windows Hello, Windows Ink and Cortana. I want to know if these features are on this specific model. The website is unclear.
Hi. I have the same problewm, but I think it causes problems with my HP s140u monitor. Specifically, I'm not able to adjust the brightness using the physical monitor buttons or the 'display settings' in Windos.
Does anyone have the same problem?
I have an HP 14-r002ne Notebook PC, which has the display cracked. I cannot use it as it has blanked out with a big dot in the middle where the headphones were stuck and the pressure to close it ccause the crack.
I have been trying to find the replacement part, but I have not been successful with it. Could someone be able to get me the excat product code for the display replacement.
I still have the problem with the 4 yellow entries of the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. Are there any other possibilities? All drivers are updated.
Thanks for your assistence.
my sys: HP Spectre x360 13-4151ng, Win 10 64 Bit
hi so my nans funeral is tommorow and im trying to finalize the slideshow of pictures that weve made. the pictures stay for 5 seconds then dissapear onto the next and this is fine however we really need it to be for 10 seconds at a time in order to make it last the entire service. ive researched and it says to start the slideshow then right click and a tool bar should show up saying 'fast, meduim or slow' however as many times as ive tried this, it never shows up and no where else seems to have these settings. WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU WOULD HELP!!! thank you x
I have been experiencing non responsive TouchScreen on my notebook.
Below are my notebook details and other screen shots. Need help to resolve this issue. Any input will be highly appreciated.
This solid state laptop worked ok last time it was used. turned it on and Windows was updating. When it restarted the keyboard does not work. None of keys register or change state. I can use wireless mouse to enable soft keyboard and this is only way I can use it. Laptop is less than 6 months old. Regards
hp give me amd r7 m440 driver and radeon software give me amd r7 m340 driver who is true ??
i got gpu load skipping from 0 to 100 and down to 0 that make drop fps in games how to fix it ?? if software proplem
My HP Envy webcam no longer works. I get a message that the VGA hardware is not compatible with the webcam. The forum link provided several years back by an HP rep no longer works.
I have purchased a new HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx laptop with an ELAN Clickpad. It is running Windows 10 -64bit. It doesn't have actual buttons, just designated zones on the touchpad. The settings for the "clicking" portion of the touchpad are set to 70% width for left click and 30% width for right click.
Often, even though I am clearly in the 70% left portion (all the way left), the laptop will right click. This probably happens 25% of the time. It also happens the other way around; when I am clearly all the way right and trying to right click, the laptop will left click. I have tried to change it to 80% to see if it's a zoning issue, but it still happens.
This is exceptionally annoying and the laptop is unusable for me if I can't control whether I'm left or right clicking. I have updated the drivers through HP Assistant and deleted/reinstalled them through the Recovery program. Is there anything else I can try?
I recently got a display X-Star DP2710 for my laptop. It is a 27" display running at 2560x1440, nearly at the max resolution of my laptop, a HP 2540p, which supports up to 2560x1600. The monitor has one input and that is a DVI-D input. I have a multiswitcher box that converts displayport to one of DVI(dual channel), HDMI, or VGA. The laptop lists the monitor in the settings, but without a resolution.
Any ideas out there?
Here are some more specs:
Intel (R) HD Graphics
Laptop: 8GB ram / 250gb 5400rpm HDD
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
Does my EliteBook x360 1030 G2 comes sith HP Sureview?
If it does how can I enable it?
Product number: 1BS98UA#ABA
How do I get rid of the Bang and Olufsen toolbar on the top left corner of my screen?
I found this link in the HP forum (http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/envy-vs-pavillion.669607/) it was on the topic of Envy vs. Pavillion. Although in the conversation Envy is the far better machine. Another lad spoke of the back light bleed in all four corners. I spent big bucks on my very first self bought computer, I am now concerned about the choice I made. Anyone know anything about this issue? Because I'm about to return my laptop.
I have a HP ProDesk 400 G3 DM with 2 display ports at the back. One is built in and the second one is removable.
I cannot make my 2 screens work together. Windows detect only the one plugged to the built in port. If I unplug the main screen and reboot with only the second one plugged to the PC, the second works. I then plugged the main screen but windows didn’t detect it. I rebooted and the first screen worked but the second one stopped to work and is not detected by windows.
I ran windows and HP update without any luck. It looks to me like only one display port at the time is active.
Can you please help me? Thanks.
Salut, Encore je n'ai pas répertorié l'un des éléments suivants: No. de commande HP: 81E777037001
Numero de commande Web: SCEO5116460 Date de paiement: 09.01.2018
No. Facture: 3829581
No. Client: 810199503 Comment me fournir la communication, mais je n'ai pas encore écrit, mais je n'ai pas de réponse satisfaisante. Je n'ai reçu aucun appel du service de messagerie pour qu'il vienne ou non? Et c'est la dernière fois que je vous informe. Alors, prenez des mesures dès que possible. Vous pouvez me contacter sur,
+33-767261333 Merci et salutations Premvadan