Articles on this Page
- 12/29/18--09:11: _USB-c to HDMI adapt...
- 12/29/18--10:12: _Backlight on but no...
- 12/29/18--10:24: _Camera not working
- 12/29/18--10:30: _Compatibility of pe...
- 12/29/18--11:48: _HP Envy 360 Screen ...
- 12/29/18--13:14: _Replacing the touch...
- 12/29/18--15:01: _Connect to TV via h...
- 12/29/18--15:16: _Laptop screen issues
- 12/29/18--15:26: _Brightness adjustme...
- 12/29/18--16:35: _Backlit Keyboard time
- 12/29/18--19:51: _HP stream 11 d010wm...
- 12/29/18--21:20: _Touch screen doesn’...
- 12/29/18--21:29: _Power and switchabl...
- 12/29/18--22:01: _Up and down arrow k...
- 12/29/18--23:39: _Need replacement ke...
- 12/30/18--00:31: _Active pen compatib...
- 12/30/18--02:40: _Graphics card radeo...
- 12/30/18--04:34: _USB-C to HDMI not w...
- 12/30/18--04:47: _Unable to adjust br...
- 12/30/18--07:34: _The display is too ...
- 12/29/18--09:11: USB-c to HDMI adapter doesn't work
- 12/29/18--10:12: Backlight on but no images, no signal on external monitor
- 12/29/18--10:24: Camera not working
- 12/29/18--10:30: Compatibility of pen purchased for envy x360
- 12/29/18--11:48: HP Envy 360 Screen Cracked
- 12/29/18--13:14: Replacing the touchscreen digitizer
- 12/29/18--15:01: Connect to TV via hdmi cable
- 12/29/18--15:16: Laptop screen issues
- 12/29/18--15:26: Brightness adjustment doesn't work in windows 10 build 1803
- 12/29/18--16:35: Backlit Keyboard time
- 12/29/18--21:20: Touch screen doesn’t work
- 12/29/18--21:29: Power and switchable GPUs
- 12/29/18--22:01: Up and down arrow keys not functioning on HP notebook
- 12/29/18--23:39: Need replacement keys for notebook keyboard
- 12/30/18--00:31: Active pen compatibility with HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 13-u135TU
- 12/30/18--02:40: Graphics card radeon 530
- 12/30/18--04:34: USB-C to HDMI not working
- 12/30/18--04:47: Unable to adjust brightness
- 12/30/18--07:34: The display is too low on the screen
I own a HP Envy x360 with a USB-C port. I was trying to use an USB-C to HDMI adapter to connect to my 2nd. monitor, but it doesn't work. Why? Do I need a specific HP adapter?
I've had my hp 15 laptop since 2015. It worked fine for the most part save for a few minor issues now and then, but last night, it froze for a few moments before resetting due to an error data kernel in page error. It was taking too long so I got impatient and tried a hard reset. But then while the machine and the backlight turned on, there was no image. No hp logo or anything. I looked in many websites for a solution. I tried taking out the battery, unplugging the adapter, and holding the power button for a minute, but it didn't work. I tried connecting to an external monitor, but it came up as "no signal". I don't know what else to do. Please help. I can't afford a new laptop.
When I open my camera in any app or situation, it only works for a few secodns before turning off and giving me the error code 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout, while the application still stays open, my camera ceases to function until opeining it again and repeating the process.
I was advised to purchase an hp pen for my envy 360 I am unsure as to how to connect this as the enclosed instructions appear only to be for a tablet
I bought an HP Envy 360 4 months ago. One morning I opened hte lid an watched the screen crack for no reason. This unit was not dropped or banged in any way. Looking on google I see this has happened to many people. I called support and they said rit was a paid repair and not covered under warranty. Point Blank, this is a defective product! I am interested in putting together a class action law suit, if this has happened to anyone here please contact me so I can get started with a lawer. I will never buy HP again as I see how they dont take care of their defecive products!
Do you have a video or know where I can find one that will show me how to replace the digitizer screen on a HP Envy M6-P114dx model? I have the replacement screen and just need someone to show me how to replace it step by step.
I want to used my Sharp Roku TV as a display for my HP Laptop 14-df0011wm. I can wirelessly broadcast to the tv and that works fine for basic internet browsing, but when using certain apps (Zwift) there is signifigant lag (about 30 seconds). The laptop has an hdmi port, and when I connect the laptop to the tv with an hdmi cable nothing shows up on the tv. I've selected the appropriate input on the tv, and pressed f4 on the laptop to duplicate the screen and the tv still says "no signal". My Product ID is 00356-02040-75555-AAOEM
Can anyone assist as my computer is very slow to start and screen is showing this. It fades in and out with the colours on the screen.
No liquid spills, although there were ants in my laptop a couple of days ago.... could that have caused major damage?? Is there anything i can do from here?
Got this Laptop 2 days ago, the brightness controls do not work at all, I have tried updating drivers for my display adapters, this didn't work, so I then tried switching to Windows Basic Display adaptor, this also had no effect. Another post suggests enabling Generic PhP Monitor, but mine is already enabled and still no luck? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I am attempting to change my time delay setting for the backlit feature on my HP EliteBook. It goes off after 5 seconds and I am always having to "hit a key" to bring it back up.
2014 windows 8.1 USB software upgrade by download windows 10 2018 touchpad disabled no cursor on screen visibly but sensor for location ctrl works and no cursor appears
I come home one day tos we that my laptop has a dent on the cover which caused the lower right side of the screen to crack. It’s very minimal and although it annoys me, it doesn’t affect the visual performance of my laptop. Unfortunately, I realized that my touch screen no longer works. It used to work before the screen broke but now it doesn’t respond, what should I do? If I fix the screen will the touch sensor still be broken??
I am using a abook 15G3 with Intel P530 + Nvidia M200M dual GPUs. Previously everything was fine with gaming and working . But now everything goes wrong, especially with the power supply.
For every time when the zbook has been plugged, the graphics in gaming and ohtoediting goes laggy. It didn'y happen before. And just right after I have unplugged it and let the zbook goes with its on battery power, everything returned to smoothy instantly.
I have tried to reintall the OS, both win 7 & 10, upgraded and downgraded the drivers uncountable times, tried the power options in OS , and reintalled the lated BIOS but the pulgged / unplugged problem is still there.
Need help !
For the past year I have been having trouble with my up and down arrow keys. The 8 and 2 arrow keys on the number pad do work. I have reformatted my computer, uninstalled and updated the keyboard driver and updated the BIOS, and tried F4 and F7 keys. I have also tried HP keyboard test and failed for those 2 keys. I bought this in 2016. Is there any resolution?
I have 5 keys that have come loose and came off my notebook keyboard. Can I order replacement keys and hinges or do I have to replace the entire keyboard? Also need to know where I can find these replacement parts.
Is there any active pen stylus compatible with HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 13-u135TU?
I have gone through the compatibility list and I wasn’t able to find my laptop model there.
Windows, games detects the video card radeon 530 memory 384mb, Instead of 4gb. Updating drivers didn't help.
I have recently purchased a new netbook (HP Pavilion - 14-ce0505sa) I was hoping to connect 2 external monitors to the pc rather than buy a complete docking station.
I have purchased the USB-C to HMDI HP adapter to give it an additional HDMI port although it doesn't seem to work.
I thought the laptop was display alternate compatible and I am unsure how to resolve this, I have updated the BIOS, updated all graphics drivers with no luck.
Any ideas? Thanks
There is no option to change brightness under the battery icon.
Brightness keys are not working. And there is no option in control panel either. I HV already uninstalled display adapters and install it but no use.
In notebook mode the display is short