- RSS Channel Showcase 2374044
- RSS Channel Showcase 5146615
- RSS Channel Showcase 8054945
- RSS Channel Showcase 4297059
Articles on this Page
- 11/28/18--09:39: _Will this notebook ...
- 11/28/18--10:03: _can i use hdmi on m...
- 11/28/18--10:27: _Provide me navigation
- 11/28/18--10:48: _Elitebook 850 G4 - ...
- 11/28/18--11:13: _Keyboard Issues
- 11/28/18--14:49: _No screen
- 11/28/18--17:19: _Screen goes black w...
- 11/28/18--17:41: _Does the HP Pen Par...
- 11/29/18--00:04: _P key always being ...
- 11/29/18--04:52: _Damaged display
- 11/29/18--05:36: _My laptop just went...
- 11/29/18--06:18: _Does my HP Pavilion...
- 11/29/18--07:41: _HP Notebook Reverse...
- 11/29/18--09:12: _H Spectre Pen Not W...
- 11/29/18--09:24: _touch screen phanto...
- 11/29/18--09:59: _Connecting my Wacom...
- 11/29/18--10:29: _Hp pavilion 17 disp...
- 11/29/18--10:38: _Display flickering
- 11/29/18--11:25: _All new Intel UWD d...
- 11/29/18--11:31: _f2 f3 key brightnes...
- 11/28/18--10:03: can i use hdmi on my usb 3.1 type-c
- 11/28/18--10:27: Provide me navigation
- 11/28/18--10:48: Elitebook 850 G4 - how to set up dual monitors
- 11/28/18--11:13: Keyboard Issues
- 11/28/18--14:49: No screen
- 11/28/18--17:19: Screen goes black when scrolling
- 11/28/18--17:41: Does the HP Pen Part#905512-001 work with my laptop
- 11/29/18--00:04: P key always being pressed down
- 11/29/18--04:52: Damaged display
- 11/29/18--07:41: HP Notebook Reverse Function Keys
- 11/29/18--09:12: H Spectre Pen Not Working
- 11/29/18--09:24: touch screen phantom or ghost bubbles touches
- 11/29/18--09:59: Connecting my Wacom Cintiq screen tablet to my HP Omen laptop
- 11/29/18--10:29: Hp pavilion 17 display quality
- 11/29/18--10:38: Display flickering
- 11/29/18--11:25: All new Intel UWD driver replacing legacy drivers
- 11/29/18--11:31: f2 f3 key brightness not working
Just ordered this notebook for my grandson. His main use will be simple video editing - cutting ~5 second clips from longer recordings, then combining a few dozen of the clips into 1-5 minute videos for sharing/distribution. The notebook has an i7 8550U CPU, 8GB DDR4, 16GB Optane and 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD.
My question is "Will this notebook work well for its intended use as is, or should I have ordered one or both of a couple of available options?" The two suggested options I considered were 1) substituting a 2GB dedicated video card for the Optane, or 2)substituting a 128GB SSD for the Optane. Either of the options would have added about $150 to the cost of the notebook. Since the notebook as is was at about the limit of what I had intended to spend, and because a person I talked to at the HP Store help line said the notebook should perform OK as is, I ordered it as is. Does anyone have hands-on experience to confirm what HP help told me, or to say if either of the potential upgrades would be most useful in video editing?
Can i use hdmi or vga over usb type-c on this laptop?
Because in the manual it writes support for 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (datatransfer up to 5 Gb/s, powersupply, DisplayPort™ 1.2, HP charging in sleepmode);
How to exit from using multiple monitor setting, means i want to use only single monitor in my HP Laptop (window 8.1).
I'm trying to hook up two monitors to my Elitebook 850 G4. I've got one hooked up and have successfully extended my display so that i can work on both the laptop screen and the monitor. But I've got a second monitor I want to also use. How do I get it connected as well? It came with a display cable, but I only have one display port. It also came with an HDMI cable, but I have no HDMI ports. Am I going to need to get a docking station in order to do this?
I got my laptop on Christmas and everything was working fine. A couple months later, I noticed that quite a few keys weren't working. As time progressed, a couple more keys stopped working. I have never spilled anything on the keyboard, and the keys are in different sections on the keyboard. I have removed the battery and held the power button for 15 seconds, it didn't work. I was wondering if anything had/is having this issue with their notebook and if they found any solutions to it?
I just brought a brand new HP Stream laptop notebook. Not sure what's going on with it, but when trying to power on now, it does not power on.
Hey, Im having the same problem but its been happening as long as I can remember. I only got my computer a few months back. Any help would be great.
I would like to know if the HP Active Pen Part Number 905512-001 work with my HP Spectre X360 I bought over 2 years ago? The Product number is L0Q51UA.
The P key is always being registered a being pressed down and I can't access my laptop as the key is being pressed down in the password space. I turn it on and it instantly goes to the password and spams the P key so I can't access my laptop at all.
Today my notebook fall while using it as tablet, and suffered display damaged and broken touch feature.
Connected to keyboard it works fine, a part from stracthes in the lower part.
I would like to acknowledge the potential cost for substitution/repair of the display.
Thank you in advance for your collaboration.
Good day,My laptop just went blank when i was busy typing my work.At first the power light whenever i switch it on used to be on but now it no longer shows the light on but if ever i plug the charger on the charger light pops on.So i ve been trying to switch it on with no luck.
Does my HP Pavilion x360 - 15-cr0566nz(4TY21EA) have MPP and support the Surface Pen?
I read about disabling and enabling the use of Fn key to use the function keys in a familiar ways. Now, is it possible to reverse these functions? For an instance, I use F2 key to lower the brightness and Fn + F2 to rename file. I want to reverse how they use because I frequently use function keys in creating programs and its so inconvinient for me to use this Fn key. if you have software capable to make this happen, please tell me.
I am not sure if this is posted in the right forum. I have an HP spectre x360 13 inch, 2017 model. I formatted the hard drive 2 weeks ago for a fresh start. The pen worked flawlessly before that. Now, it doesnt work at all. I have searched around the internet to see if I am missing a software or driver or need to tweak a setting to no avail. I use my pen quite often, which was one of the determining factors for getting this laptop. Please help! (PS- the pen is the native pen that came with it).
when my touchscreen is enabled i get phantom (ghost) bubbles ( touches ) all over my screen making it unsable till i disable the touch screen . i Have updated the bios and also updated the firmware for the touchscreen i have also removed the touchscreen and have it find and reinstall it tghrough device manager any help or ideas
I really need your help so I'm asking here. I wanted to connect my HP Oemn 17-an017nl laptop to my Wacom Cintiq Pro HD 16 screen tablet by directly plugging the included cable to the laptop's Thunderbolt/USB-C port.
Problem is that, when I do so, the computer "recognizes" the device (meaning I can hear the familiar sound) but the tablet's screen remains black and I seriously don't know what to do.
Can someone help me, please?
I'm looking for a budget laptop for video editing and cane to this one https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c06070837 I wonder how color acquracc the display is (% of SRGB color space)? Can't find that information anywhere.
I have Hp spectre x360 15" for not more than a month now,
whenever I set my brightness level to last 2 lowest points
it starts flickering(like dims and glows back quickly, many times)
I have already disabled the adaptive brightness but still, the issue persists
earlier this was the case at random I uninstalled and re-installed the drivers now issue persists with lowest brightness point.
Not sure if it might happend later at random again.
Is there any fix available or should I just change the piece?
I checked the Intel site today for the latest graphics drivers (since HPs graphic drivers for my system haven't been updated in over a year). The site now states that ALL Intel drivers (including the graphics drivers) are being updated to UWD (Universal Windows Drivers) and all other drivers are now listed a "legacy drivers".
Will HP be updating the drivers on their site soon? According to the Intel article, all Intel drivers should be updated for security and performance reasons to the new drivers, but it won't allow installing on systems that have custom drivers from their computer manufacturer. I normally get around this by downloading the zip file versions but for the time being Intel will no be providing the zip files, only the .exe files.
i need reduce brightness of my screen,,i tried all ways i couldn't solve my problem pls someone help me