- RSS Channel Showcase 2772088
- RSS Channel Showcase 8861838
- RSS Channel Showcase 2281207
- RSS Channel Showcase 6388075
Articles on this Page
- 10/23/18--11:38: _Screen does not tur...
- 10/23/18--11:39: _Laptop HP Spectre X...
- 10/23/18--13:08: _I can not get my sc...
- 10/23/18--13:44: _Screen cracked I ca...
- 10/23/18--14:06: _HP Spectre x360 Con...
- 10/23/18--14:37: _HP Pavilion X360 - ...
- 10/23/18--15:05: _Autorotate on Spect...
- 10/23/18--15:08: _Blackscreen when Sh...
- 10/23/18--15:33: _Flashed wrong Touch...
- 10/23/18--16:08: _New Laptop new prob...
- 10/23/18--16:12: _My Laptop Constantl...
- 10/23/18--16:50: _Multi-Finger Gestur...
- 10/23/18--17:29: _video/audio glitch
- 10/23/18--21:01: _Camera not recognised
- 10/23/18--21:06: _Broken hinge
- 10/24/18--01:56: _HP X360 Touchscreen...
- 10/24/18--04:00: _Usb c to displaypor...
- 10/24/18--06:14: _Touchpad doesn't work
- 10/24/18--01:22: _Re: Pen Pressure on...
- 10/24/18--08:14: _The function key of...
- 10/23/18--11:38: Screen does not turn back on when turned off
- 10/23/18--11:39: Laptop HP Spectre X360 G2
- 10/23/18--13:44: Screen cracked I cannot find the proper replacement
- 10/23/18--14:06: HP Spectre x360 Convertible w/HP Active Stylus Pen
- 10/23/18--14:37: HP Pavilion X360 - Ghost Touch Screen issue
- 10/23/18--15:05: Autorotate on Spectre X2 doesn´t work
- 10/23/18--15:08: Blackscreen when Sharing mobile hotspot
- 10/23/18--16:08: New Laptop new problem :)
- 10/23/18--16:50: Multi-Finger Gestures / two finger scroll stopped working
- 10/23/18--17:29: video/audio glitch
- 10/23/18--21:01: Camera not recognised
- 10/23/18--21:06: Broken hinge
- 10/24/18--01:56: HP X360 Touchscreen driver not available windows 10
- 10/24/18--04:00: Usb c to displayport stopped working
- 10/24/18--06:14: Touchpad doesn't work
- 10/24/18--01:22: Re: Pen Pressure on Spectre x360 15
- 10/24/18--08:14: The function key of F3 and F4 is not work to set the brightness
Every time the screen turns off, it will never turn on again.
When I close the lid, the screen turns off as expected, but when I open the lid,
it will never turn on.
When the screen is in standby, and turns off, it will never turn on again.
I have to force shutdown this laptop then turn on again just to be used.
When I manually turn it to sleep mode, I can wake it with keyboard.
Just when the screen turns off, it will never turn on again.
The lcd broken after chang lcd full sit (screen & Touch) , The Keyboard working in bios only but in up windows it is not working , i already change more windows the same problem ?????
I can not bend my keyboard and screen to lay flat. Therefor i can not use the laptop as a tablet.
I have cracked the screen of my HP pavilion x360 convertible 14-ba000nl and I cannot find anywhere the specifications to get a replacement and I am not sure if the 14 inches screens I' ve found by checking online are compatible with laptop. Anyone is so kind to help me?
I recently got an HP Active Stylus Pen, but my HP Spectre x360 Convertible seems to not recognize it.
I found this information [https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04960260#7850145c-67f4-4aa6-8c65-ac845150d96b] and updated the firmware as directed-- I am not sure what else to try.
EDIT: my computer is an HP Spectre x360 - 15-ap012dx
So I have the, what I seems to be all to common issue of ghost touching on my X360 13" screen (Model: 13-u151TU ) - no stylus involved. I have tried to get a repair reviewed but the IT guys can never understand what the issue is over the phone.
So the question is
1. is there a thread here from the few dozen ive read that has an answer to how i can fix it myself whether it be through download or update of new firmware (note i have done everything the annoying HP chat bot has asked) so turning on and off is not the issue.
2. Is there a fix where i can get a new screen through and IT repair company thats straight forward like a new screen or somthing.
Any help is great as i just want my touch function back, currently its switched off.
Note i am in london so any great reapair places to go to or HP repair places would also be welcome.
Some time ago my autorotate function went fishing. I cannot even find the "Autorotate" toggle in the settings menu.
When I share a mobile hotspot from the 4G modem on the Spectre X2 the screen goes flashing or stays black. It could be recovered by shortly pressing the power button 2 times. It also sometimes happens when not sharing a hotspot, but only using the 4G-modem.
hello, i have posted my problem several times so please visit the links
since i flashed the wrong touch screen firmware which was meant for spectre devices my touch did''t worked and now i have contacted HP service partners in pakistan as told by hp USA and canada, they replaced the whole lcd panel along with digitzer,LCD, strips and any electronic boards in that upper screen compartment and my touch still did't worked it is still recognized as i2c hid device with yellow mark in device manager tried factory reseting and reinstalling windows and updating bios it don't works in bios too, now at this type of problem only a firmware update can fix this issue and hp has to provide it since it is not available on drivers page for this model. Kindly raise my issue to the HP R&D team there are many users like me who can not get touch back even after replacing lcd so it is not a hardware issue.
Good day Just purchased this new laptop 3 days ago, HP 15-DB0007CA great machine so far. Not new to computers, of all types of software this RAEDON is a big learning curve for me. The problem HDMI cable to television, I'm able to send signal to both laptop and television, one or the other but there’s always that annoying but. As the computer doesn’t recognize the second monitor when I turn it off the laptop monitor comes back on this didn’t happen on my last laptop using an HDMI cable? I have a Toshiba laptop upstairs same configuration HDMI cable feed, turn off TV, monitor stays off? That’s my problem I want the monitor to stay off all the time unless I change configurations. I have checked video drive up to date, Window P for settings on monitors and system settings which states something to the effect of no secondary monitor detected. I can't access the laptop at the moment as its in use movie time.
Thank you for any help
I have tried everything you have suggested. I updated the BIOS and graphics driver and got the Windows updates and restarted my PC. I also went through the steps on this page (https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c03408309) and when I ran the test using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows, the test ran fine except for one thing. For both the fast and extensive test, the self-test (the first system test on the list) canceled. I did not cancel it myself, it just did it on its own and moved to the other tests, which all passed.
Is there anything else I can try?
A few days ago my multi-finger gestures, two finger scrolling, pinch to zoom, etc. all stopped working on my Windows 10 A110DX. When I went into the settings all of the multi-finger options are still checked, just none of the functions work. I was in the middle of using the computer when the functionos stopped working, so it wasn't after an upgrade/update, and not during a restart.
I turned on touchpad side scrolling, and that started working immediately after I hit Apply, so at least something works. I've toggled the multi-finger options off and on again with no change.
My drivers are up to date, and have not changed recently. I tried rolling back the driver, uninstalling the device, and reinstalling the new driver. Still it won't function properly. This all coincided to when the HP support site was broken, and I've just now been able to try redownloading the drivers. I'm game for any ideas on how to fix this since it's one of those features you get used to really quickly, and it's annoying when it no longer works.
When playing videos on the internet, an external harddrive with no internet connection involved, videos on my desktop, and dvds the video and audio will glitch out while looking and sounding awful for up to ten seconds before continuing to play. I wonder if it needs a driver update or if something else is wrong. Please send help
Camera not recognised in Windows 10
Not in Device manager - no imaging devices are
Tried scannning for new hardware and adding manually
Downloaded Camera drivers
Downloaded Media Pack
No trace of Camera
I purchased at best buy and warrant expired last month. The hinge broke and is now pulling plastic away from screen. Is there anything I can do or a recall on this. I see this is common for hp. I figured i would ask before i have to buy a different brand laptop.
After upgrading from Win 8.1 to Win 10 mij touchscreen does not work anymore. I tried all the threats that were named here, but the HID compliance touch screen driver is totally missing.
Pleas can you help me? I would be grateful.
A couple weeks ago my laptop (envy 13-ah0100nd) was still able to project an image to my monitor using an usb c to displayport dongle, but now it suddenly stopped working. I've bought another adapter thinking my previous one broke but it didn't fix anything. When i plug in the dongle i get the error message: 'display connection might be limited'. The only notable change was that i updated windows and the BIOS. Would installing the previous versions fix it?
edit: I've also tried updating the display drivers for windows 1803.
Touchpad stopped working on my HP ProBook 450 G4.
ProdID/System SKU: Y7Z97EA#BED;
OS: Windows 10 Education 64-bit, x64-based processor.
Thanks in advance.
I am having the same issue -- even tried another pen and it doesn't work any better. I have only had this laptop two days now and already thinking about returning it. Did you ever get the problem resolved?
The function key of F3 and F4 to reset brightness is not working. Please help.