- RSS Channel Showcase 3835448
- RSS Channel Showcase 4786057
- RSS Channel Showcase 1629019
- RSS Channel Showcase 4566226
Articles on this Page
- 10/16/18--10:33: _My screen keeps fre...
- 10/16/18--11:10: _HD graphics and mou...
- 10/16/18--11:16: _Screen size and rep...
- 10/16/18--12:09: _HP PAVILLION G6 117...
- 10/16/18--13:36: _All in one touch sc...
- 10/16/18--14:29: _BRIGHTNESS KEY NOT ...
- 10/16/18--17:20: _Blank screen, boots...
- 10/16/18--20:53: _HP ENVY Screen goes...
- 10/16/18--22:48: _Extremely Zoomed in...
- 10/17/18--03:28: _I need a spare part
- 10/17/18--04:28: _Rotating the displa...
- 10/17/18--04:47: _Touch screen flicke...
- 10/17/18--06:33: _pen for pavilion x3...
- 10/17/18--07:09: _active pen compatib...
- 10/17/18--08:32: _i cannot download a...
- 10/17/18--09:04: _Envy x360 convertiv...
- 10/17/18--09:42: _Cursor involuntaril...
- 10/17/18--10:20: _Turn Off Caps On/Lo...
- 10/17/18--13:08: _Runaway curser
- 10/17/18--14:14: _323129917HP NOTEBOO...
- 10/16/18--10:33: My screen keeps freezing & gradually getting brighter
- 10/16/18--11:10: HD graphics and mouse pad driver
- 10/16/18--11:16: Screen size and replacement
- 10/16/18--12:09: HP PAVILLION G6 1170 EV ,RADEON GRAPHICS MISSING AFTER FORMAT
- 10/16/18--13:36: All in one touch screen not working of model 24-g041nx
- 10/16/18--14:29: BRIGHTNESS KEY NOT WORKING F2 AND F3
- 10/16/18--17:20: Blank screen, boots up and functions but with blank screen
- 10/16/18--20:53: HP ENVY Screen goes black and blinks randomly
- 10/16/18--22:48: Extremely Zoomed in Videos after the new update on Windows 10
- Go to Control panel - Power options
- Now click on the "Change plan settings" next to the selected power plan.
- Click on "Change advanced power settings".
- Now, expand the "Graphics settings".
- Make sure the "Maximum performance" is selected on both battery & plugged in options.
- Scroll down and expand the "Multimedia settings" and select "Maximum performance" for both battery and plugged in options for video playback.
- Apply the settings, restart your notebook and then check the performance.
- I would also recommend you to check the other settings under the advanced power options settings if the issue still persists.
- 10/17/18--03:28: I need a spare part
- 10/17/18--04:28: Rotating the display on an external monitor
- 10/17/18--04:47: Touch screen flickering, jumping around and closing tabs
- 10/17/18--06:33: pen for pavilion x360 13-u104na
- 10/17/18--07:09: active pen compatibility
- 10/17/18--09:04: Envy x360 convertivle 13
- 10/17/18--10:20: Turn Off Caps On/Lock On-Screen Notification
- 10/17/18--13:08: Runaway curser
While I am using my computer, it will randomly freeze up and lines will appear down the screen. It then starts becoming brighter and whiter until you can't see what was on the screen. At first, I adjusted the angle of how much my screen was opened and it went away. But now it consistently happens randomly and I usually have to restart my computer or turn it on and off again, however it usually happens again. I have only had this computer for not even two years yet and I always update it when it needs updated so I am unsure of what to do to fix this problem. It will sometimes only happen once a day, but other times it happens repeatedly for a few minutes no matter what I do. I have also tried taking the battery out and putting it back in. Any suggestions would be great because I do not want to have to buy another computer. Thanks. Below are two pictures of what happens.
Can someone help me to install hd graphics and mouse pad driver for my hp laptop. Thanks in advance.
Can I use any 15 inch HP Screen to replace my broken 15 inch laptop display this is a non touch display.
I HAVE RECENTLY FORMATED MY LAPTOP.AFTER INSTALLING WINDOWS AND DRIVERS I NEVER FOUND THE CATALYST CONTROL CENTER AND ATI,AMD SOFTWARE ON MY COMPUTER.I TRYIED INSTALLING THE HP DRIVERS BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!!ITS LIKE THIS COMOUTER HAS NOT SUCH HARDWARE ANYMORE!!WHAT IS GOING COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?IT IS NOW USING ONLY THE INTEL GRAPHICS 3000 AND THE PERFORMANCE IS MUCH LOWERED!
Touch screen is not working. I cant find in HID HID-Compliant Touch Screen which was earlier there. Update from HP " HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI" is not updating it is getting failed. HP support not getting, sent feedback update failed. But no service still
BRIGHTNESS KEY (F2 AND F3) IS NOT WORKING WHICH DRIVER I HAVE TO INSTALL BY WHICH I CAN SOLVE THIS PBM?
LAPTOP MODEL::- 15-AC044TU
WINDOW 7 64 BIT OS.
I recently purchased a HP Envy 2090nr 3D and the display is blank when starting. I plugged the system into a external monitor through HDMI and I'm getting a display.
The screen attached to the laptop is blank and does not seem to receive any power. I tried reseating the RAM, replaced and reseated RAM, reseated internal video cable on logic board, upon startup held windows key + B to reset bios and nothing. Nothing will show up on the display.
I'm not sure what to do as replacing the motherboard isn't a viable option for me to do at this point. Please help.
I am suffering from the problems. It isn't all the time, but my screen will occassionally blink and sometimes go completely black. I am outside of my warranty, but I've only had the laptop for roughly 14 months. The laptop works great otherwise, and the blinking of the screen has been an issue I've been able to work through. At times it makes my laptop unusable.
All videos, streaming or created, are unable to be watched, because they are zoomed in so far you cannot tell what you are watching. Started since the new update installed Win 10 latest version, I checked every setting I know or can find but nothing works. The thumbnails look correct, but when the video plays it's extremely zoomed in. The thing I just noticed is even the Youtube videos have started to display zoomed in as well whereas before today they displayed ok zoom out. i always use Google Chrome so I tried using Internet Explorer and the same issue occurs, however, the videos on my laptop play well without the issue.
I checked out the other forums related to the same issue and even tried the suggestions given for example:
But I don't seem to have the option to "Maximum Performance" in the drop box.
Please help, this is interfering in my exam preparation.
Where can I find this spare part?
UHD IPS UWVA antireflection with WLED backlight and diagonal of 39.6 cm (15.6 ") (3840 x 2160)
It is possible to connect an external monitor and rotate the display to portrait?
The software doesn't seem to support this feature.
I have spent 2 unsuccessful days chatting with HP (guy said he’d call me back to follow up and never did...) over this issue which rendered my laptop unusable in the most stressful week of uni assignments, exams and deadlines 🙃
Basically, ill I’ll be working on my laptop and out of no where the touch screen will flicker, change the tab, open/close apps, randomly flick to Cortana and jump the cursor away from where I am typing.
The guy from HP installed a bunch of updates remotely and I’ve rused out the possibility it is a virus, however after trawling these forums the only solution I’ve found is to TURN OFF MY TOUCHSCREEN in device manager???
i am seriously annoyed and frustrated by this, I PAID for a touchscreen laptop and the only way that I can use it is if I disable its selling point feature?? I can not afford to fork out a few more grand for a new one if more issues persist - especially seeing as it’s less than 18months old!
WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE any solutions other than this, or if anyone has encountered a similar issue and had better luck with HP support...
I am just wondering what pen with work with my laptop. I have bought the hp pen but it doesn't seem to be working with it
Good morning, I've got a Pavilion x2 10'' (10N002NL) with Windows 10 and I'd like to know if the Wacom Bamboo Ink 2018 active pen is compatible with this model. Otherwise, I ask you which models of active pens are compatible, possibly with USB charge instead of batteries.Thank you in andvance for your help!
i cannot download any software it is deleting it self, because of window defender.
My screen is dark..
Envy x360 13
It was super bright when I unboxed it and so I even did not use my envy with 100% but 75% of brightness.
One month now and charging or not, it's dark. Everything is set at 100%.......still dark......
Is it any setting problem or hardware problem? (didn't change any setting..)
The touchpad rattles which is one of the envy's broblem but my wife does not care..so it's ok.
But dark screen is something we cannot accept..
HP, please help.
exchange or maybe refund please..(I bought it on 18/09)
Lookford to hearing from you soon.
Cursor starts blinking erratically and jumps to bottom right of screen, often staying stuck there. The cursor wiggles around while stuck and often turns from the typical arrow to a small circle. This problem even made posting the message difficult due to the inability to control the cursor with the mouse pad.
I have a HP TouchSmart 600 and have been using the visual notification of caps lock key since I bought the computer, however, after changing to Windows 10, this signal desapears. How can I have the visual notification of caps lock running again.
I have seen other question in the forum trying to cancel the notification (the opposite of me) and HP support told to edit the REGEDIT using
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Hewlett-Packard\HP HotKey Support, I have serched the same line, but it doesn't exist in my Registers, I mean, it doesn't exist the \Hewlett-Packard\ subdirectory only \Microsoft\ and \Adobe\ just after HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies options.
How could I solve this problem?
My cursor is erratic at times, when entering items from keyboard. Sometimes extra spaces get included; sometimes spacebar doesn't put in spaces. When entering a web address, after last letter (eg. "m" of .com) is input, the cursor runs to end of the field on its own. When it gets to end of the field, the information keyed in, moves to the left, out of sight. Keyboard locks, until I hit "Tab" or "ESC".
I have just bought this Notebook and an adapter from TYPE-C to HDMI + VGA + 3xUSB3.0
USB3.0 connections work but HDMI and VGA does not work.
Why ? Is there an adapter which supports connection from TYPE-C to HDMI + VGA + USB3.0 ??
Thanks for your help.