- RSS Channel Showcase 1816408
- RSS Channel Showcase 5545652
- RSS Channel Showcase 8142788
- RSS Channel Showcase 3318203
Articles on this Page
- 09/26/18--14:21: _Re: Action Keys not...
- 10/03/18--15:27: _HP Elitebook Revolv...
- 10/03/18--15:50: _Left side of screen...
- 10/03/18--20:17: _Tablet mode and Key...
- 10/03/18--23:05: _Docking station wit...
- 10/03/18--23:07: _HP Pavilion 15-p100...
- 10/03/18--23:10: _nootbook brightness
- 10/03/18--23:32: _Brightness control ...
- 10/03/18--23:45: _Disable FN function...
- 10/04/18--02:07: _videocard
- 10/04/18--05:41: _Touchpad
- 10/04/18--08:14: _Laptop screen flick...
- 10/04/18--10:58: _Display Stuck Pixel
- 10/04/18--12:24: _HP Tilt Pen - tilt ...
- 10/04/18--12:29: _Click pad gestures ...
- 10/04/18--15:00: _Dark Screen and hea...
- 10/04/18--19:02: _ati didplay driver
- 10/05/18--00:27: _On the sides of the...
- 10/05/18--01:45: _display is not brig...
- 10/05/18--03:34: _DVD Player skips pl...
- 09/26/18--14:21: Re: Action Keys not working
- 10/03/18--15:27: HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G1 lost touchscreen when BIOS upgraded
- 10/03/18--20:17: Tablet mode and Keyboard
- 10/03/18--23:05: Docking station withn 2 monitor ouitput for envy 13
- 10/03/18--23:07: HP Pavilion 15-p100dx - Upgrade Display
- 10/03/18--23:10: nootbook brightness
- 10/03/18--23:32: Brightness control problem
- 10/03/18--23:45: Disable FN function keys script?
- 10/04/18--02:07: videocard
- 10/04/18--05:41: Touchpad
- 10/04/18--08:14: Laptop screen flickered when USB connected
- 10/04/18--10:58: Display Stuck Pixel
- 10/04/18--12:24: HP Tilt Pen - tilt not working - again
- 10/04/18--12:29: Click pad gestures and touchpad configuration issue
- 10/04/18--15:00: Dark Screen and heats up on start up. HP Pavilion dv7-4263ci
- 10/04/18--19:02: ati didplay driver
- 10/05/18--00:27: On the sides of the screen black bars.
- 10/05/18--01:45: display is not bright enough
Thank you Honor Student. I had exactly the same inquiry and your solution was simple. I hope anyone else with the same problem takes the time to read through these responses and does not follow the earlier reinstall solutions. Windows key + Backspace fixes the problem.
My touchscreen was working properly on my my Elitebook Revolve 810 G1. I had to upgrade the BIOS to get a virtual machine working properly. After upgrading to BIOS F.73 Rev A, the touchscreen immediately stopped responding. I know it isn't Windows drivers because the touchscreen doesn't work in the BIOS system setup. I know it's not a hardware issue because the touchscreen worked perfectly until the BIOS upgrade and immediately stopped working. I cannot test the touchscreen because there is not option in the diagnostics menu for the touchscreen. I cannot enable the touchscreen in BIOS because there is no entry for the touchscreen. BIOS F.73 Rev A has a bug in it - it doesn't support touchscreens, but that's the version listed for my laptop. I cannot roll back the BIOS - the BIOS downloads will not install if they are an older version than what's on the system. I'm completely at a loss as to what to do. I did not make a backup when I upgraded the BIOS. Anyone have any ideas?
Hi! I am having the issue with my identical device. Could you point me in the right direction to getting it fixed?
I have a HP Spectre and I had just bought a monitor to mirror my screen. Is there a way where I can roate my whole screen and have the keyboard facing me and the screen flat on a surface, so then I could use the device as a keyboard whilst looking at my monitor? It keeps going on tablet mode as its default, it somehow worked before, but I'm not too sure how to get it back.
I need to connect 2 monitor FHD *VGA or HDMI to a HP13 Envy, which HP docking station can do this?.
I am having HP Pavilion 15-p100dx Notebook, 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit display (1366x768).
I want to upgrade the dislay from the 1366x768 to 1920x1080 or higher.
Before changing the display, do I need to change the LVDS cable that supports Full HD or higher, then change the new display?
Does anyone know how I can safely upgrade my display?
i have this isuss with brightness i cant control it i have my draivers up to data also my win 10 all up to data
I have this weird problem with my nootbook i can't control my brightness at all even if the if the power off or on ane ..
I have all my drivers updated and my win10 updated to the last version i don't know what the problem it should be working
On all our Elitebooks G5 we have the issue that users cannot use the function buttons directly (F5 refresh, F1 help, ...). The combination of FN + F is problematic.
The solution is to disable it and this page explains it https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02035108
But as we cannot do this manually on every laptop we are looking for a unattended way so my question, is it possible to do this? Through WMI powershell or bios configuration utilty?
does not switch video from integrated to discrete different drivers already tried to put and high performance put
I have used both touchpad and touchscreen at the same time for some months. Several times, after using touchscreen, the touchpad did not work. Then I restarted my laptop and it does. But today, in same situation, i restart laptop several times, touchpad is still not working. Help me
More about : I have a small belief that it might be bcoz of wattage problem as it was not on power
I have bought my new laptop HP Envy X360 no more that a monthago and I find a stuck/dead pixel in the left high portion of the screen. It is visible on a black screen.
Because I have ask for the sostitution from Amazon, but the sostituted order has anyway a different problem, and is not perfect, I would to know if I can ask for a replacement of the display from HP itself.
How can I ask for the warranty intervention?
I've already asked this question and it was solved successfully. But once again, pen tilting stopped working.
My software is exacly as it was:
- Win 10 Home 64 bit 1803 - 17134.320
- HP Wireless Button Driver - HP Inc. - 220.127.116.11
- EzTiltPen - ELAN microelectronics Crop. - 18.104.22.168
- Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) - Intel Corporation - 20.50.0
And with checking https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-15-ch000-x360-convertible-pc/16779588 , it seems that all that's are latest versions.
I'm hoping someone can shine some light on this. I just received a new Probook 650 G4 from our IT help desk that was re-imaged with Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1803 (64 bit). The laptop is part of our domain, but I have Admin access on my profile and can install software/updates etc at will.
When I started using the laptop, I noticed that I had no gestures on the click (touch) pad. Two finger scrolling does not work for instance. The pointer speed is also slow. When I go to Touch Pad Settings -> Additional Setttings, the mouse properites dialogue that is loaded is like the on in the photo supplied. There are no Touch-pad related tabs on the window. If pointer speed is adjusted here, it speeds up pointer movement initiated by the touchpad, but when a mouse is plugged into USB, the speed has to be readjusted to a slower setting, as it is too fast to be usable.
I have also noticed that there is a Code 51 message in the device manager for the I2C HID Device.
This device is currently waiting on another device or set of devices to start. (Code 51)
I have manually updated all the chipset drivers and such. I have also ran the HP Support assistant and patched everything that was remaining in the list to be patched, including firmaware on this laptop. At the time of writing, there are no more updates available.
I have also tried to manually apply drivers supplied in the SP88628 driver package, by deleteing the Synaptic Pointing device along with installed drivers, setting a system policy for Windows not to update the driver automatically for the associated Hardware ID, rebooting, and reinstalling the driver. Same version of the driver was installed.
What am I missing here? I think I should see HID Clickpad tab on the Touchpad configuration and gestures would work if everything was installed properly, correct?
Thank you in advance for your help.
I have my daughters HP Pavilion dv7-4263 laptop. On start up black screen, cap lock key flashes once about every 3 - 4 sec. I have pulled the battery, reinstalled and tried again. Got a colorful screen, (unreadable) had to pull the battery to shut down. From what I can see the flash codes means cpu bad. I did get the screen to work one time, but not again. I have tried to find a cpu no luck. Also the left side vent heats up like crazy, but it sounds like the fan is working. I can barely hear it and barely feel it. It's a good laptop, hate to trash it.
ati mobility radeon graphics hd 6550 driver fails.
when laptop boots i get a black screen. second display attached will display windows but blue screen will occure in about 10 sec.
i uninstalled driver and ran the driver from hp website for this laptop---sp52351
the laptop display worked again
when windows installs its updates it reinstalls the ati mobility radeon driver and display wont work.
windows 7 home premeim 64 bit.
Hello. On the sides of the screen (top, bottom, sides) black bars. I tried to change the driver, it did not help.
Hello, I have HP Pavilion notebook and even when I have dispay on maximum brightness level it's still not enough for me. F3 shows brighness is on maximum so can I somehow make it brighter trough some application?
Thank you for help and advices.
No changes, error messages, etc. Had it a week. Does the same thing to all DVDs I have tried on it.