- RSS Channel Showcase 3391615
- RSS Channel Showcase 1919345
- RSS Channel Showcase 5755497
- RSS Channel Showcase 3575902
Articles on this Page
- 09/21/18--20:03: _adaptive brightness
- 09/22/18--01:07: _which part do I nee...
- 09/22/18--02:24: _дисплей рабочего стола
- 09/22/18--03:52: _HP Envy x360 Keeps ...
- 09/22/18--05:40: _Can this be repaired?
- 09/22/18--06:23: _Issuses with Amd ra...
- 09/22/18--09:53: _Can I disable the o...
- 09/22/18--11:38: _Multiple and Random...
- 09/22/18--11:55: _After change cracke...
- 09/22/18--16:40: _HP Spectre x360 gla...
- 09/22/18--21:02: _Stylus or Pen for E...
- 09/23/18--01:35: _HP G60-237NR
- 09/23/18--01:39: _HP G60-237NR
- 09/23/18--03:50: _Customize Keyboard ...
- 09/23/18--05:40: _On One software won...
- 09/23/18--06:43: _Active stylus Pen H...
- 09/23/18--09:11: _touchpad
- 09/23/18--09:38: _HP Laptop does not ...
- 09/23/18--11:10: _Cracked Glass Touch...
- 09/23/18--11:18: _Hp Elitebook Screen...
- 09/21/18--20:03: adaptive brightness
- 09/22/18--01:07: which part do I need to fix cracked screen?
- 09/22/18--02:24: дисплей рабочего стола
- 09/22/18--03:52: HP Envy x360 Keeps Shutting Down Randomly
- 09/22/18--05:40: Can this be repaired?
- 09/22/18--06:23: Issuses with Amd randeon 7650M
- 09/22/18--11:38: Multiple and Random screen touches appear by itself on laptop screen
- 09/22/18--11:55: After change cracked lcd screen cant use 32bit color no longer
- 09/22/18--16:40: HP Spectre x360 glass cracked (Screen is fine)
- 09/22/18--21:02: Stylus or Pen for Envy x360 15-aq293ms
- 09/23/18--01:35: HP G60-237NR
- 09/23/18--01:39: HP G60-237NR
- 09/23/18--03:50: Customize Keyboard Lightning
- 09/23/18--05:40: On One software won't run on my laptop
- 09/23/18--06:43: Active stylus Pen Hp 01 not working
- 09/23/18--09:11: touchpad
- 09/23/18--09:38: HP Laptop does not Connect to External Monitor
- 09/23/18--11:10: Cracked Glass Touch Digitizer Replacement, NOT LCD!
- 09/23/18--11:18: Hp Elitebook Screen Flickers with Blue Horozontal
My hp laptop does not have adaptive brightness, so I can enable it. I tried pressing Fn and F2/F3 not thing happens. Do someone knows what exactly to do? Because I want to dim led on my hp laptop screen because is hurting my eyes.
при загрузке рабочего стола, картинка не сразу появляется, а появляется синий экран в квадратик мелкий, как исправить эту проблему?
Hoping someone on here can help with an issue I have with my HP laptop, 2 Months old keeps randomly shutting down, i've reinstalled everything was ok for a day or 2 then started again... Pretty frustrating, i've tried to speak to HP support but because i've brought it from Currys in the UK they said i need to speak to them, I've spoken to them and they think its a Windows Issue, I'm not so sure, the Laptop has a AMD graphics card and i'm suspecting that may be the issue ? I've made sure the laptop and the Graphics card are upto date, stil makes no difference, can happen after 30min can be nearly a full day but at some point in the day the laptop will crash, pretty frustrating...
There is a dent on my laptop
Hello i have a laptop hp 4540s cpu i5-3230M Ram 4Gb with 6 years old
And i have a problem On windows 8.1 and 10 with amd randeon 7650M in hp 4540s i try drivers like leshlabs 16.2 15.11 15.7 amd drivers 16.2 15.7 15.6 15.3 and hp drivers give a blue screen with internal error power
I tried to scan with sfc /scannow
Clean install of drivers from up and i install msi after burn and write is 99% used
I don t have factory driver to revert to it
i have last bios update and i try to use first version of windows 10 and windows update driver but nothing work
Please a solution for this problem
The on-screen keyboard keeps popping up when I am online and need to enter data. I have an attached keyboard I want to use instead. The on-screen keyboard turns off if I start typing, but it blocks the screen enough that I can't see what to type, and it turns back on over and over.
Bought this laptop approximately 2 yrs ago, i have always had this problem but lately is practically impossible to work on it.
Problem Description: Fast, multiple and random screen touches appear by itself in a vertical pattern on the laptop screen rendering working on the laptop impossible as the cursor always goes to where the touches are appearing, they could open applications multiple times and seize control of the laptop.
The problem also appears when a second display is connected and "use second screen only" is selected, even though that second screen is not touchscreen the second display also displays the touches on the screen, so there's really nothing you can do to work on it
The only way to get out of that loop is to move the tilt of the laptop screen, but unfortunately it reappears, so it has to be moved again.
Pictures of both cases below and display driver version in picture below
I'm really frustrated by this problem as i like the laptop, so i have put up with the issue for some time but right now is unnerving and i m really changing my mind about HP products as this product was really not cheap and shouldn't have this type of defects.
Any help on the matter is appreciated.
Hello,After change cracked lcd screen cant use 32bit color no longer. on 16bits everything all right. any suggestions?
My screen is fine and touch and everything is working good. I just had a crack at the bottom left of my glass (not screen, screen is perfect) which shattered today and I don't know what to do :(
Should I get the whole thing replaced, or should I just duct tape it and forget about it. How much will this set me back.
Also that purple looking dot goes away if I press on the silver part with screws, or I just tilt the screen towards me
I've been researching for hours on how to get the HP pen to work for my Envy x360 15-aq293ms, and just read the compatibility list and there is no information on whether or not they are compatible.
I need something, anything. Even if it's not HP brand. Does anyone have any stylus or pens that work with this computer?!
I have HP G60-237NR, i downloaded intel gma 4500mhddriver
I saw hp g60-237nr have NVIDIA GeForce 9200MGEdriver
how can i access nvidia graphic card or i need buy external.
I have HP G60-237NR, i downloaded intel gma 4500mhddriver
saw hp g60-237nr have NVIDIA GeForce 9200MGEdriver
if i haven't nvidia how can i access nvidia graphic card or i need buy external.
I've seen people customizing the animations of their keyboard on their omen and i wanted to know if it was possible to do so in my laptop and if so, how to do it.
I contacted HP nine days ago regarding why my laptop shuts down ON ONE software as soon as I try to open a photo to edit it. They gave my a case number but that's it. NO answer.
I ave a Active Stylus
Tried to work with it on Spectre X360 G2, windows 10 64 bit
all firmwares updates
The pen doesnot respond at all. Completely non responsive to topuch on screen
Also had installed HP pen control app
Hello, I need help, I do not work gestures on the touchpad, updated the driver, sense 0, what to do?
HI - I have just purchased an external Samsung monitor. I have connected the monitor to my HP machine using a HDMI cable. Unfortuntaely the monitor is not showing anything.
The power on the monitor is working
I am looking for glass touch digitizer replacement for this screen (not the LCD panel, the LCD panel is working perfectly fine besides it thinking im touching in some positions)
HP has not responded to emails well, saying the starting price for a replacement would be 698 dollars eventhough i specified it was just the glass and not the entire screen. Online, I can only find other makes and models, but this one seems to be elusive.
Is there anyone who might know where to find this touch digitizer or is there any hp laptop product having the same glass touch digitizer model so I can use that one instead?
I opened up my laptop to fix the laptop screen hinges and put it back together, but when I tried turning it back on when I tilted the display back and forth blue horizontal lines started to appear. Once I tilted the screen back the screen just froze but the lines disappeared. Please help!
(My Model is the HP Elitebook 8470p)