- RSS Channel Showcase 2324601
- RSS Channel Showcase 7074852
- RSS Channel Showcase 9449504
- RSS Channel Showcase 4741439
Articles on this Page
- 09/19/18--12:47: _HP Spectre x360 Gho...
- 09/19/18--12:54: _Touchscreen disable...
- 09/19/18--14:35: _HDMI port not worki...
- 09/19/18--16:03: _Replacement Screen
- 09/19/18--16:06: _Cracked screen
- 09/19/18--16:40: _My HP Notebook Scre...
- 09/19/18--17:43: _HP Probook 450 G5 D...
- 09/19/18--20:33: _Touch pen question
- 09/19/18--21:11: _My HP Xpectre XT sc...
- 09/19/18--21:47: _HP Pen Driver Rollback
- 09/20/18--02:10: _HP ENVY x360 - 15-a...
- 09/20/18--03:41: _Mouse/Touchpad Drag...
- 09/20/18--04:59: _Keyboard has keys t...
- 09/20/18--05:04: _Cannot connect to a...
- 09/20/18--05:05: _how do i change the...
- 09/20/18--07:23: _my keyboard lights ...
- 09/20/18--07:39: _The screen of my la...
- 09/20/18--09:36: _HP Truevision HD ca...
- 09/20/18--10:24: _what does the Care ...
- 09/20/18--12:26: _Errors all over the...
- 09/19/18--12:47: HP Spectre x360 Ghosting Issues
- 09/19/18--12:54: Touchscreen disabled after update from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10
- 09/19/18--14:35: HDMI port not working on HP SPectre 15-ap012dx
- 09/19/18--16:03: Replacement Screen
- 09/19/18--16:06: Cracked screen
- 09/19/18--16:40: My HP Notebook Screen went out
- 09/19/18--17:43: HP Probook 450 G5 Display lights problem
- 09/19/18--20:33: Touch pen question
- 09/19/18--21:11: My HP Xpectre XT screen cracked
- 09/19/18--21:47: HP Pen Driver Rollback
- 09/20/18--02:10: HP ENVY x360 - 15-ar081no (ENERGY STAR) Screen doesn't rotate
- 09/20/18--03:41: Mouse/Touchpad Drag And Drop Test
- 09/20/18--04:59: Keyboard has keys that do not work
- 09/20/18--05:05: how do i change the light colors on the hp omen 15 dc0850nd?
- 09/20/18--07:39: The screen of my laptop got cracked at top right corner.
- 09/20/18--10:24: what does the Care Pack cover
- 09/20/18--12:26: Errors all over the place
My laptop seems to have a display ghosting issue where when I move items it becomes blurry and not as sharp.
I have just upgraded my Pavilion 11-n084sa to Windows 10 from 8.1. But since doing that the touchscreen isn't working and the device manager has no touch screen drivers (HID compliant touchscreen is not in the list). The whole point of the laptop is you can flip it over and turn it into a tablet, obviously that doesn't work without the touchscreen. How can I get the driver back? I have already re-installed the OS and it still isn't working
Hello, I have an HP Spectre for over 1 year now. Everything was going great and have been using the HDMI port to attach to my projector and tv. Recently, my laptop is not connecting to my projector or tv. It is not even making a beep sound saying that it is connected and transferring the image to alternate display. Please help.
Need a replacement screen for this laptop - however, there are 5 different part numbers for screens for this model/serial number in the maintenance guide.... Which one is correct
What is the screen replacement part number so I can order it?
One day I tried turning on my laptop and the screen would not turn on. I know for a fact the laptop starts up i can hear all components running fine. The screen will not turn on and will not display on an external display. I made sure I presses the f4 key too.
I have a problem with my laptop
I bought HP Probook 450 G5 two weeks ago
After using it you notice a problem with the screen lighting and strange things happen as shown in the attached video
Please know if this is a normal situation or is there a problem with the laptop
Is it possible to use touch pen on my PC? If yes, what kind of pen should I buy?
I need to replace my Xpectre XT screen
Hello everyone, I was trying to fix the HP active stylus palm rejection lag that plagues many owners, the one where after using the styles any touch inputs via a finger would be ignore for 2 seconds.
I stumbled upon this post on the HP support forums and decided to update the driver give it a try. I didn't realise that this update was specific to only that model of HP Spectre.
Now my touch screen is completely unusable via touch input or stylus input. I would like to roll back to the previous version of the driver, but I am unable to find it. the support page for my model of HP Spectre x360 does not have any pen firmware so I am a bit lost. How can I fix my touchscreen??
I am desperate, please help!
I've had this computer for a while, but been too busy to try to fix this. The screen doesnt auto rotate, and it doesn't automatically go into tablet mode. When going manually into tablet mode, the keyboard still stays on and I keep accidentally hitting keys, so it's quite unusable.
I've tried many of the other fixes that you have suggested on similar posts, however none of them have worked. I have tried resetting to factory settings, reinstalling drivers, reinstalling windows, gone into regedit to change values, none of it worked.
Also since the laptop uses an AMD chipset, it doesn´t have Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver, and I can't find a similar driver for AMD. Any suggestions?
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows Application
My keyboard on this laptop has several keys that do not work. i replaced keyboard and still have the same issue with the same keys. i upgraded driver and bios and this did not help.
Envy 13 ad060
no HDMI ports
2 USB-C ports
I'm trying to connect to a single monitor/TV (tried several brands) using a USB-C to Displayport + Displayport to HDMI connectors but without success.
There's no HDMI port on my laptop and I've also tried different brands of connectors without success. Both TV and monitor show there's no signal and the laptop cannot identify them.
Is there any suggested / supported by HP?
I can't seem to figure out how to change the keyboard colors on my hp omen dc0850nd.
I heard it was possible but I can't find the program that changes the colors.
How do I do it?
my keyboard lights suddenly stopped working after restarting the laptop how do i fix it?
The screen of my laptop got cracked yesterday at the top right corner. Display and screen is working perfectly fine. No other associated problem with screen as well except than that crack only.
How can i get that fixed and what would be the approximate cost. The other problem is that i purchased my laptop from Pakistan and i am unable to contact HP support for Pakistan via virtual Agent.
Following upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 64 bit, my Truevision camera stopped working. I have visited multiple forums over the past year, and all suggested fixes failed to help... including using previous version (v6) of bundled software YouCam in compapatibility mode, etc. I have followed all sugggested fixes in the HP forums over the past year.
I then uninstalled the camera and hoped to find it fixed following restarts... now the camera fails to even appear in Device Manager at all. I have attempted to rescan for changes multiple times, and have spent hours on the HP forum sites...
I am aware that several threads on this issue were in the past sent to privatel, am wondering if any solution was eventually found to this problem. Perhaps a successful guide could help me... I am out of options on my own...
HP Envy dv6-7210us
Win 10 64bit
I am simply wondering if this extended warranty covers parts AND labor. It is unclear from the description whether labor is included, but it seems like it is from other customers.
My touch screen bounces my cursor around eradically and clicks on things all over the place no matter what I do to try to stop it. I read forums that said to run diagnostic tests, but the only thing I got from that was this error code for the mouse/touch pad drag and drop test:
I can't figure out how to test the touch screen and I am at the point where I am desperate and may just turn it off because I cannot complete any work with it randomly jumping around and causing me to ruin documents, etc.