- RSS Channel Showcase 8298424
- RSS Channel Showcase 4088116
- RSS Channel Showcase 9896237
- RSS Channel Showcase 5129493
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/18--21:20: _Need new replacemen...
- 09/06/18--23:59: _Hp Compaq Presario ...
- 09/07/18--00:26: _Keyboard Shortcuts ...
- 09/07/18--00:58: _Touchpad doesn't wo...
- 09/07/18--03:34: _Battery is only cha...
- 09/06/18--19:36: _Re: My Notebook has...
- 09/07/18--04:29: _Re: Hp Envy 360 won...
- 09/07/18--10:33: _USB-C Dock for New ...
- 09/07/18--11:23: _How to connect HP S...
- 09/07/18--12:09: _Video color fades a...
- 09/07/18--12:44: _ZBook x2 G4 Auto Ke...
- 09/07/18--12:44: _HP Notebook - 15-af...
- 09/08/18--03:55: _LCD Screen Video cable
- 09/08/18--06:37: _HP laptop Display D...
- 09/08/18--08:19: _Starting blinking c...
- 09/08/18--08:39: _Stylus for my laptop
- 09/08/18--11:17: _Purple tint on webc...
- 09/08/18--11:50: _Stylus Issue for HP...
- 09/08/18--12:16: _Odd Image Retention...
- 09/08/18--14:32: _AMD USB LEGACY and ...
- 09/06/18--21:20: Need new replacement screen for Chromebook
- 09/06/18--23:59: Hp Compaq Presario CQ 60 Vga to HDMI
- 09/07/18--00:26: Keyboard Shortcuts not working
- 09/07/18--00:58: Touchpad doesn't work properly
- 09/07/18--03:34: Battery is only charging to 60% on hp pavillion
- 09/06/18--19:36: Re: My Notebook has no display
- 09/07/18--04:29: Re: Hp Envy 360 wont stream video/netflix/hulu/youtube
- 09/07/18--10:33: USB-C Dock for New Chromebook X2 12-f015nr
- 09/07/18--11:23: How to connect HP Spectre to External Monitor
- 09/07/18--12:44: ZBook x2 G4 Auto Keyboard
- 09/07/18--12:44: HP Notebook - 15-af137ur freezes after downgrading to Windows 7
- 09/08/18--03:55: LCD Screen Video cable
- 09/08/18--06:37: HP laptop Display Driver Problem
- 09/08/18--08:19: Starting blinking cursor and shut down laptop.
- 09/08/18--08:39: Stylus for my laptop
- 09/08/18--11:17: Purple tint on webcam/bad photo and video quality on HP ENVY x360
- 09/08/18--11:50: Stylus Issue for HP Spectre x360
- 09/08/18--12:16: Odd Image Retention / "Ghosting" on my Laptop's Display
- 09/08/18--14:32: AMD USB LEGACY and Graphig Driver
I stepped on my Chromebook 14 and about a quarter of the screen is cracked. I need a new one but I haven't had any luck finding one. The model is a 14-ak041dx. Can I use a substitute model number or what do I do? I love my Chromebook and want to get it fixed asap. Please, can someone help me?!!! Thanks a bunch.
I have an Hp Compaq Presario CQ 60 laptop with a VGA display port, I bought a VGA to HDMI adapter cable to connect to Sony TV which has the HDMI port. When connected it shows on the laptop in Nvidia display settings that a second display is present, but the TV says there is no signal when switched to HDMI setting on TV. I also did this while on battery mode. What could be the problem? Any advice?
I installed Windows 8.1 and the keyboard shortcut for reducing or increasing Brightness is not working.
What Drivers I need to update to make these Brightness reducing and increasing buttons work? I already updated Chipset drivers but this shortcut key is not working.
the touchpad from my notebook sometimes doesn't work, sometimes its lagging. Model: OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx.
What should i do?
My HP Pavillion is only charging to 60% or thereabouts & it's driving me nuts.
It's being doing this for a few weeks now, but then last week all of a sudden there was a couple of days where it did get to 100% but then the issue started again.
I'd greatly appreciate any help on this.
Hello, and thank you, but what does that mean? (sorry)..where did you send me a reply?
Can someone please help me I have bought the new hp 360
My granddaughter was on it and ever since I can not get off the home screen so I can not login everytime I touch the screen or press a button the screen goes off
What USB-C docking stations are compatible with this?
I have the non touch screen HP Spectre, has 3 thunderbolt connections in the back. Im wondering how to connect a Wired External display.
What accessory do I need?
How do I do this on the unit itself (I didnt see a project to external monitor in the display options )?
Since the day I bought my laptop there is a major issue that whenever I do full screen on films & tv, netflix or any other app after few seconds the color completely fades as if the movie had only 20% of the colors, if subtitles are running or we move the cursor the colors pop back as original and there isnt any solution to it. I visited the service center too many times but they also didnt know any solution and said that the case if being forwarded and will be solved but no such thing happened. What is the point of an IPS display if colors wash away like this on such an expensive laptop. Also, by gaining remote access updating the BIOS and every other option possible this didnt help. So, as x360 is mainly used for media consumption I have to see it in a windowed, small size so that the colors dont fade out as full screen fades out them after about 10 seconds.
Please, help me out as this is a new laptop.
I've been trying to make the auto windows keyboard work on my Zbook x2 G4 for some time now. When I had an Elite x2, when I would detach the keyboard, and later press with my finger on a textbox, the windows keyboard would automatically pop up, or a text field to handwrite something in, if using the stylus. I've noticed, that my Zbook x2 does not. I though that if I would disable the bluetooth the physical keyboard would always be disconnected, and maybe the auto keyboard would pop up, but after trying that I still had no luck. Hopefully you guys can help me out.
Hi there. When I bought this laptop, it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. I installed Windows 7 on it because I've got some programs that don't work correctly on W10. When I installed all the drivers, I noticed that screen freezes every 2 seconds for about a second. I tried to reinstall drivers, but nothing changed. Please, help me.
I am trying to find a replacement video screen cable for my pavillion g6-1374sa notebook without any success so far. the part code number is DD0R15LC010. Can anybody help lease. Many thanks
Why my laptop always has a problem with display driver. I have tried anything, update from device manager, install driver from hp website, windows update and drivereasy. Everytime i install a driver update like from hp website, amd website and driver easy,my laptop get freeze and sometimes it goes blank so i have to unninstall again, its imposible to get driver for AMD Ryzen 3 with vega mobile.
Sir, I have started my laptop but it flips back after blinking it and why this problem is happening to me.
Plz help me
I have a HP PAVILION X360 13-U131TU (Z4Q49PA#ACJ) and the product info reads "Touch support with 10 touch points". I wanted to know if it supports a stylus. (I had seen it supported stylus but not included in box while buying but can't find it now).
Any help is appreciated.
Having trouble with my new computer HP ENVY x360´s webcam, it shows a purple tint while taking photos and videos.
Even when i use Facetime on Messenger the purple tint is very visible and is very annoying.
I´ve always been connected to WIFI with good quality so the internet connection has nothing to do with my computer showing bad quality on both photos and videos made on the computer.
How can I adjust this so the setting is "Normal"? Everything has a purple tint and shows wrong colors?
Even my "simple" smartphone has a better quality on photos and videos, which makes me concerned how come this computer shows off so poor photo/video quality on it´s camera...
Grateful for tips and answers!
Very frequently my stylus will switch to lasso when I'm writing my notes into OneNote in Tablet mode. I'm sure that I'm not pressing any other buttons on my pen stylus that activate the lasso effect, and it is happening frequently enough that it's pretty annoying. I'm using the stylus that came with my HP spectre x360. Does anyone have any insight into why this is happening, and how to prevent it? Thank you.
Hello, lately I've been experiencing strange display/graphics issues on my HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-bl1XX.
The first part of the issue seems to be general image retention. If I use a program with a brightly-coloured/white background, it leaves a faint--but noticable--ghost of the image when a darker image is on screen. The second part is that there is some sort of "glow" that brightly-coloured/white windows have that extends from their top, and it even follows them if I move the window around.
I have attempt to both reinstall the current graphics drivers I have, as well as downgrading them, but the issue still persists. I believe it is not an issue with the graphics drivers, as the issue was still present even when I booted up Ubuntu 18.04 on a flash drive.
However, the issue is not present on screens such as the BIOS menus or start-up splash screen. I also did not have this issue prior to upgrading my BIOS to F.37; and even after reinstalling F.37, the issue is still present.
I have made attempts to downgrade the BIOS in an attempt to see if this issue is related to the BIOS version; however, each time I attempted to install a previous version of the BIOS, I am met with a "Unable to open BIOS Signature file" error. And the BIOS Recovery shortcut (Win + B), just reinstalls F.37.
I am completely stumped as to how to proceed with this issue, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello, every time when i reinstall my windows i have the same problem, i cannot find the USB Legacy 3.0 driver to work my mouse and the AMD Graphic driver, anybody can help me please :(? thank you