- RSS Channel Showcase 6899568
- RSS Channel Showcase 9693708
- RSS Channel Showcase 1131258
- RSS Channel Showcase 7348837
Articles on this Page
- 09/03/18--06:37: _The buttons to incr...
- 09/03/18--06:21: _Re: Spectre x360 - ...
- 09/03/18--10:50: _Thunderbolt Dock G2...
- 09/03/18--10:52: _HP Pavilion All-in-...
- 09/03/18--11:20: _Re: HDMI monitor co...
- 09/03/18--13:01: _How to watch your S...
- 09/03/18--13:22: _how to turn off tou...
- 09/03/18--13:28: _touch pad frozen
- 09/03/18--13:31: _horizontal green li...
- 09/03/18--14:38: _Does HP omen 17 mod...
- 09/03/18--15:50: _Screen Brightness R...
- 09/03/18--17:00: _My HP laptop only t...
- 09/03/18--17:38: _Screen is blank or ...
- 09/03/18--22:53: _driver
- 09/04/18--02:01: _HP ENVY 13-ad133nd ...
- 09/04/18--03:33: _Pink screen sometim...
- 09/04/18--03:36: _Since last update b...
- 09/04/18--04:18: _Touchscreen stopped...
- 09/04/18--05:05: _Screen randomly act...
- 09/04/18--07:03: _Used to play games,...
- 09/03/18--10:50: Thunderbolt Dock G2 - Screen resolution
- 09/03/18--10:52: HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xx compatible stylus
- 09/03/18--11:20: Re: HDMI monitor connected to USB-C port does not display
- 09/03/18--13:01: How to watch your Slingbox
- 09/03/18--13:22: how to turn off touch pad light on elitebook folio 1040
- 09/03/18--13:28: touch pad frozen
- 09/03/18--13:31: horizontal green line appearing on the screen of my laptop
- 09/03/18--14:38: Does HP omen 17 model 4AW33EA have g-sync panel?
- 09/03/18--15:50: Screen Brightness Randomly Fades
- 09/03/18--22:53: driver
- 09/04/18--02:01: HP ENVY 13-ad133nd and USB-C to HDMI
- 09/04/18--03:33: Pink screen sometimes green
- 09/04/18--04:18: Touchscreen stopped working after Chromebook crashed
- 09/04/18--05:05: Screen randomly acting weird
- 09/04/18--07:03: Used to play games, now I can’t
The combination [fn]+ F5/F6 doesn't work.
I can't increase or decrease the brightness of the screen. Neither other combination works. Only the volume shortcut does.
How do I fix this?
I have exactly the same problem and I believe you did not understand the previous users question. He was NOT stating that the keyboard icon was missing. He was saying that the entire virtual keyboard appears as a thin shadow line halfway up the screen. Rebooting the machine always fixes it. The fix can last anywhere from an hour to a day or two.
Any thoughts on how to fix this. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the HID device manager. No improment.
New HP spectre x360 13.3 I7 8550
I have a problem with the screen resolution when using the Thunderbolt Dock G2; I am not able to choose the highest resolution of displays ( 1920x1200 ).
One of the displays has the option to set 1920x1080, whilst the other has 1680x1050 as the highets options.
They are both connected to the DisplayPort via DVI adapters.
Both the adapters and the cables have been used in an identical setup.
I have not been able to find any drivers that solve this issue, either through the forums or the support assistant.
Can anyone shed some light on the situation?
What kind of stylus is compatible with my HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xx?
Where can I find a list of compatible type c docking stations for my HP? I have a similar problem - no charge and hdmi not working.
Hp Envy 17-u275cl
Hp Elite Type C Docking Station
I just bought a HP Envy 17 and for some reason I cannot use this to watch my Slingbox. I have contacted Slingbox support and they said it is the laptop that is causing the issue since it works on my iPad and iPhone.
Is there some software that did not with my laptop that I need to download?
how can I turn off the amber light on function key F2 which shows the touchpad is disabled? I have rebooted many times.
Touchpad is frozen once the user is selected and the desktop appears. The cursor is not working and ha disappeared. Rebooting, double tapping the touchpad, function keys etc do not help. Function key F2 has an amber light which comes on and wil not go off.
yesterday, a fix horizontal green light has sudenly appeared on the screen of my HP notebook.
I have tried to restart my computer, but it is still there.
And when i do a print screen, it does not appear on the image.
My notebook is relatively new, i bought it a few months ago, and it did not receive any shock to my knowledge.
Any idea on how to check what this is and what to do about it ?
I am thinking between HP OMEN 17 vs 15
The 15 version has a 144HZ panel (4GQ87EA / dc0010no)
The 17 version has a 120HZ panel (4AW33EA / an101no)
I would rather go for the 17 version, but I need confirmation that it has G-sync. Which is important for me.
Please help out asap :)
I've tried digging around and couldn't find any soutions for this; my laptop is brand new (it isn't even a month old - I bought and set it up on, I want to say, August 13th). Every so often, I'll notice my display fade out slowly before returning to the set brightness I had it at. It will happen multiple times a day, and it happens wheter I'm on battery power or it's plugged in.
None of the keys, including Caps Lock, Backspace, and any of the other keys work except for G, Y, and N after factory resetting the computer.
Yes. I've had it for a several years now. When I tried originally troubleshooting it, there were no solutions online that I was able to find. Now I'm trying to figure out a way to fix it. You could call it flickering but it's basically blank. I gotta press certain buttons to get it to flicker for a split second for me to see and do anything. I've tried resetting it to factory settings. That helped. But for only about 5 min after set up. Ive tried turning off the services for windows error reporting and problems report and solutions. And that didnt work. So I'm back again to the same problem o originally had.
I need touchscree driver for 14-ba101nx - windows 7 32bit
I have this laptop ( HP ENVY 13-ad133nd) and I want to connect an external monitor using HDMI. I've tried several adapters (one I bought and others belonging to colleagues) that do not work. Can anybody tell me if the device below is compatible with this laptop? Or can anybody point me to other options that will work and are available at a reasonable price in Europe?
Hello , my laptop screen just turned pink and i tried troubleshooting it but it didn't work. I was advised to download some drivers but none of them worked, the NVIDIA driver opens but says "not compartible as graphic cards were not found", The intel driver installs but after 2mins totally disappears from the system as though it was never there. Help please
Pressing both f3 or f4 to change the brightness of the screen has stopped working since the last update.
I have tried going in through display settings aswell but also not working.
Can someone let me know what I need to do to fix this problem?
My chromebook shut down and rebooted itself. When it started up again the touchscreen no longer worked. I tried to do a hardware reset, but none of the walkthroughs I found had any effect, so I went ahead and did a factory reset, also no help.
The display is fine, screen can zoom in and out using the touchpad, no discoloration or damage.
Thanks for your help in advance.
It is going to random places on its own. I cannot function like this. HAve turned the touch off. PLEASSE help me fix it
Hi! I used to be able to play games like league and war frame, and now, it’s been a week of 2 FPS and games that won’t even load. I updated all my drivers and suspect the problem comes from my display drivers. I found the updated drivers but when I attempt to install, it says there is a code 43 error, and that the of stopped the installation because of a problem. I’ve no idea why this has happened. My amd Radeon (tm) r7 graphics and amd Radeon r8 m365dx drivers have little yellow caution symbols on them. What do I do?