- RSS Channel Showcase 3779116
- RSS Channel Showcase 4888507
- RSS Channel Showcase 8418223
- RSS Channel Showcase 9965686
Articles on this Page
- 08/28/18--20:54: _HID-compliant-touch...
- 08/28/18--21:45: _About display resol...
- 08/29/18--00:10: _web cam quality
- 08/29/18--00:26: _Screen developed a ...
- 08/29/18--01:52: _Can't connect to ex...
- 08/29/18--03:09: _Game performance is...
- 08/29/18--04:13: _Yellow/Brown area i...
- 08/29/18--05:00: _Zenscreen Troubleshoot
- 08/29/18--05:37: _My Laptop 's Touch...
- 08/29/18--07:39: _How do I add dual e...
- 08/29/18--08:15: _How to install the ...
- 08/29/18--09:49: _Screen not working
- 08/29/18--09:55: _black screen issue
- 08/29/18--11:56: _Brightness control ...
- 08/29/18--13:07: _HP 21kd monitor, ho...
- 08/29/18--13:22: _does my envy envy 1...
- 08/29/18--14:38: _Synaptics VFS7552 f...
- 08/29/18--15:44: _screen
- 08/29/18--16:46: _Options for lightin...
- 08/29/18--18:28: _HP Spectre and HP T...
- 08/28/18--20:54: HID-compliant-touchscreen missing from device manager
- 08/28/18--21:45: About display resolution
- 08/29/18--00:10: web cam quality
- 08/29/18--00:26: Screen developed a mark due to the bevel on the other side
- 08/29/18--01:52: Can't connect to external LG widescreen monitor
- 08/29/18--03:09: Game performance issue when my laptop's unplugged
- 08/29/18--04:13: Yellow/Brown area in corner of monitor
- 08/29/18--05:00: Zenscreen Troubleshoot
- 08/29/18--05:37: My Laptop 's Touch stopped working for a long time now .
- 08/29/18--08:15: How to install the driver for discrete graphics card Radeon HD 6770m
- 08/29/18--09:49: Screen not working
- 08/29/18--09:55: black screen issue
- 08/29/18--11:56: Brightness control keys don't work
- 08/29/18--13:07: HP 21kd monitor, how do I get the max resoultion of 1920 x 1080 ?
- 08/29/18--13:22: does my envy envy 13-ad173cl work with any type of stylus?
- 08/29/18--14:38: Synaptics VFS7552 fingerprint scanner driver fails
- 08/29/18--15:44: screen
- 08/29/18--16:46: Options for lighting non-backlit keyboard
- 08/29/18--18:28: HP Spectre and HP Tilt pen - tilt functionality
I have the HP Notebook - 15-ay103dx and my touchscreen is not working. I go to Device Manager and even click on show hidden devices yet I still don't see the HID-compliant-touchscreen device so I'm wondering if there is a driver I can install and if it can be supplied.
In some online shopping websites the display resolution is 1080p Full HD and some other online shopping websites it is 780p HD. Is there any such variant in this product?
I have just purchased the above and the camera resolution is very poor. Is there anything I can do to fix this.
The screen of my laptop is getting a mark of the bevel due to repeated closing of the laptop. This has occoured within a year of usage even though I have been cautious to always carry the laptop securely. This looks like a dustline but is actually scratches on the screen as a result of the panel marking it everytime the laptop is closed. Such external damage is not covered under the warranty but it is frustrating that a design flaw is not accounted for by HP. This will eventually become a hard mark on the screen which will be difficult to work with especially because I use the laptop for Photoshop.
Is this just an isolated problem or are others facing similar issues?
I am also dissapointed by the build quality because the logo is already peeling off.
I just bought this laptop, and I'm trying to connect to a widescreen LG monitor (34UC87M-B)
I've tried to connect with a Display port to Display port cable on both ends, but without succes. "No Signal Received" is the message I get.
I've tried to grab the latest driver for the onboard Intel HD 620 Graphics but without success.
How can I solve this?
So, since I reinstalled Windows on my laptop I've been getting these frame drops in games when my latop's unplugged ex. in Plants vs Zombies the game can achieve 40-60 fps but after like 1 minute of gameplay the game's frame rate will drop to 18-20 fps for 30 seconds then go back to smooth this is the same issue in Fortnite 30 fps, drops to 1-10 fps then goes back to 30. I tried reinstalling the gpu drivers, even contacted NVIDIA support 3 times but nothing fixed the issue. Maybe I have to reinstall Windows again? Edit: It also happens to youtube videos
Hi, I turned my laptop on today to notice a light brown/yellow area in the bottom right corner. This is noticable when I look straight on, but fades when I look from either side. Lightly rubbing the corner, turns it to white momentarily. No hardware damage has occured, no falls or bangs. Can someone determine what the issue is and what is the solutions? Thanks
I bought myself a Zenscreen from Asus. It includes a USB-C to USB-A converter.
When i connect it using the converter, works fine. However, when i try connecting it using a USB-C - to - USB- C cable i recevie an error on the Zenscreen "DisplayPort No Signal".
I've spoke to Asus and they said it's a problem with Hp and not the Zenscreen.
Please Help me, my laptop touch screen stopped responding for a long time now, i tried installing some update on my system recently but i'm not sure if the driver is updated. what steps can i take and how do i identify the driver for the touch screen on? thanks
I need to add two externat monitors vs. using the monitor attached to the laptop and want the desktop extended, NOT duplicated. What is the best way to do this? What do I need to buy and how do I set it up once I have the hardware/software I need?
I already have two HP w1907 monitors I would like to use.
Good afternoon. At some point I had to reinstall Windows. After that I stopped working switching graphics and a discrete graphics card Radeon HD 6770m, also not included. Please tell me how to install the driver for the built-in and discrete graphics, as well as configure the switched graphics?
Laptop boots up fine but there is a very slight feint flicker on the screen then nothing. Plugged it into an external monitor and that works fine. Have updated the drivers and they are fine. have looked inside and there is no loose cables etc.
The next thing is either laptop heaven with a very big hammer or in the bin.
Any help will be very wlcome.
I have pavallion g6 2136tx laptop.When i power on my laptop,power button goes white light and wifi button goes orange.I dsconnected my dc supply and battery several times.I also pressed ESC button but nothng happened.My display is not coming it appears black.Please suggest what did it really happened??What should i do next.
I just got a HP Revolve 810 G1. Everything works, except for the brightness keys. When I want to turn down the volume, the FN key works. However, when I want to turn down the brightness, it doesn't work. This is not a new device, I got it from a company that sells used notebooks, so it has been used before. I have switched the keyboard driver to the normal PS/2 setting, but this didn't solve my problem. I also have downloaded a new version of HotKey Support and I updated the BIOS driver, but the issue still stands.
I have always used those buttons a lot and it's quite frustrating that they're not working now. I hope someone is able to help.
How do I change the resolution on my monitor?
Does my new laptop work with a stylus?
I cannot get my fingerprint scanner working. I have been running Windows 10 Pro on HP Pro X2 612 G2. I have tried a lot of different drivers' versions, but none of them work. My device manager shows an exclamation mark near the device and the detailed properties are in the screenshot below. I have tried uninstalling both the device and its driver, but upon reboot/reinstall of the driver the problem still exists. None of the other resolutions in your forum help either.
why does the top of my laptop screen keep having different colors appear every day?
Have a nice basic HP laptop 15-bs158cl which is not backlit. I've had non-backlit keyboards in the past and there was an ability to turn on the light at the top of the display (often used for the camera) and it lit the keyboard pretty well. Is there an ability to do that here, or am I stuck having to provide external light in all cases? I tried camera app, but it provided a dim light focused straight out (to what the camera was seeing). Hoping that there is some way to turn on a better light.
Okay, based on the video that Elan Microelectronics put out (thanks Dragon Fur), the latest Surface Pen should be able to work with tilt function on devices such as mine: Spectre x360 13-ae011dx. The pen's other functions work just fine but not tilt with the pencil as the video shows when using sketchbook.
I would really like to resolve this. I have updated all of my drivers via Windows Update, HP Support Assistant, and manually in Device Manager. I have the latest Windows 10 version from April 2018. still no tilt function.
Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks!